Sex ed 2 (pg-13)

*still Monday*

The day had ended and I trotted into Mr. Hoying's classroom.

"What dya want?" I beamed at the blonde and slumped in the front seat.

"Ugh. Forgot I had to deal with you. You were bring innapropriate." He said strictly and I shrugged.

"I was just reminding you that you like dick." I smiled.

"Quit saying that! Damn. I'm not actually, I'm engaged. To a girl." He pointed at my face and sat at his desk.

"Yeah right. Trying to make me jealous, are we?" I teased, bouncing my knee up and down annoyingly.

"Shut up Grassi. My parents forced me to. Anyways  I'm feeling nice today, so you can have your phone and I'll only keep you here for quarter of an hour." He told me and I agreed.

Tuesday 31st April

I was feeling like SHIT today, so I decided to go to Starbucks and skip school. Sorry, Kirst.

As I sat at a booth by my self, I noticed a tall blonde man walk in with a girl on his waist.
Shit.

As they approached I smiled lightly.

"Hi." I whispered, confidence hiding away.

"Oh, hey Mitch..." He blushed and tightened the grip around the girl, Michelle, 's waist.  Bitch she stole my name! When I say girl, I mean 18. Like Scott. And like me.

"Who's this?" She said judgingly, looking up at Scott.

"Oh, just one of my students." He smiled uneasily and I laughed.

"This your feyonce?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well.. Um... Can I have a latte and shortbread?" She commanded Scott but he scratched his neck nervously.

"Um... I don't really have any money... Sorry babe..." He muttered and she slapped him across the cheek.

"You BITCH!" She huffed and Scott yelped.

"Hey!" I stood up in protection of Scott as Scott shrugged.

"I kinda just bought you a new car... For $1000..." He whispered. His feyonce's hand rose up in the air to slap again but I caught it in my own.

"I'LL pay for them. What do you guys want?" I took their orders and Scott didn't make eye contact.

~~~

I got them their drinks and sat oppostie Michelle in the booth but next to Scott.

It would've been disgusting for them to sit on the same side so... Yeah.

"So what do you teach Mitch?" Michelle asked curiously, swirling her spoon in her drink.

I felt my cheeks swell with redness as well as Scott's, but he answered.

"Um... S.E." he blurted and her jaw dropped.

"Ew! That is gross! Tell me you hate that shit." She scoffed at me and I shrugged.

"I guess it's ok." I smirked at Scott but he looked away.

"Why?" She seemed stunned that I actually didn't mind it now, vyt but I had a good reason, right?

"Scott's probably the nicest teacher in the school... That's why." I told her and Scott glared at me.

Michelle eyed us angrily and linked arms with Scott under the table.