#Mavi

Hehehe so I've never written any mavi fanfics but I fell in love with (a coco he he if you get that) mavi team single which is anyways so here's a little story based on after the sup3rfruit episode 'fixing our flaws'

Avi's POV:

I scroll through twitter and favourite some of the pentaholics' tweets. Things like 'Omg I've seen your flirts with Mitch on twitter is Mavi real or scömíche?'. Of course I reply something along the lines of 'I think scömíche is real but I wish otherwise ;)' just to tease them a little bit, y'know? Its only a little playful joke its not serious.

Just a joke.

OK OK IT'S NOT A JOKE whatever, I fancy Mitch. Like, a lot. I mean you can't blame me, he's got a perfect figure and a perfect face and a perfect personality and- well he's flawless.
Speaking of flawless, the new sup3rfruit video came out earlier. 'Fixing our flaws'. The only problem with this is EVERYTHING. I have no hate for Scott or anything, like Mitch was right when he tried to shrink his jaw a little, but Mitch doesn't need any fixing or editing. He's unique and beautiful just the way he is. Scott also posted a tweet saying that Mitch was beautiful and perfect in that video, followed by I love him Woah and a heart. That made me snarl. I respect Scott's 'love' for Mitch but it's hard if you have feelings for the same person if you know what I mean... I love him. You see I can't help thinking these feelings, I can't help being bisexual but no-one knows that. Not even Esther. She knows that I was battling with my sexuality to find out who I really was, who I wanted to be. But I brushed it off and told her I was probably just making myself think I like guys. Now I've confessed to myself that I'm bi, and really, I'm so much more happier with myself. Its made me realise who I am inside without having to show it or express it. I haven't had any relationships or flirted with anyone, just the casual and obvious boner for Mitch. Ha.

So anyways I decide to go and visit scömíche's apartment to 'drop round a book I borrowed earlier'. I never borrowed a book but Scott'll fall for it, of COURSE. Mitch will get me and wink and invite me in for a coffee or something. That's what happens every time. You could say it's a little flirt, I don't know if he likes me, but we make sexual jokes all the time, as friends, plus he thinks I'm straight SO it's all covered up and good like Mitch's makeup.

I pick up the fault in our stars and hop in the car, buckling my seat belt and zooming away.

~~~~~~~

I arrive at the apartment and rap at the door with my knuckles.

3... 2... 1...

"Oh, hey Avi!" Mitch greets me after swinging the door open. Yep, on queue.

"Hey, I just wanted to give back the book you lent me earlier." I say casually. Scott then joins Mitch at the door and smiles.

"Which one?" Scott asks. Scott probably is concerned, like he always is but he always falls for it so its never important.

"The fault in our stars," I raise my hand to help them see the blue book better. "...I read it and I don't know how many times I cried, but it's aca-amazing."

Scott giggles at my pitch perfect reference and takes it out of my hand, grinning and walking away.

Mitch gestures for me to come in and I smile, so grateful that my hair is in a mun because I look awful when I smile with my hair down. Yuck.