Wrong number 3

I mingled @clemonlime and LoveMeSomeOTPs ideas together.

I stand by my bedroom door, somewhat hoping that Scott will show up and comfort me. I don't know who to be mad at-Myself, or Scott- but both are guilty. Scott didn't really do anything, apart from act stupid and not realise why I'm mad... But I'm the one who shouted. I decide to go and and talk to him, as we haven't talked for a whole day.

"S-scott?" I croak, knocking quietly on his door.

"What?" He snaps, yanking the door open and glaring at me.

"Um...er... I... I um... Just..." I can't get the words out of me, it's like I'm a preschooler again.

"Get on with it, moron." He snaps again, and I feel like my heart has shattered again, letting the plasters that I tried to put on fall off.

"I... Um... I just wanted to tal-" the door slams in my face and I start to cry.

"What the fuck, Scott?" I cry, sprinting to my room and packing my things. I have to leave this hellhole...

All I need is a T-shirt, some Jeans and my phone charger. And my coat. And keys. And lots of other stuff. Whatever.

Just as I walk out of my room to get my coat, I feel my body being slammed against the wall.

Soft lips are moving with rhythm against mine, hands travelling slowly to my hips and squeezing my ass.

"I'm sorry..." Scott whispers, pulling away with a blush.

My words are gone.. You can say I'm officially a mute but who cares. He. Just. Kissed me. THE Scott Hoying just KISSED ME.

*fan girl moment*

"I-its ok.." I lie, pulling him into me breathlessly.

"I'm sorry Mitch... I really am. I've been such a dick... And um... Please don't leave!" He begs, running his hands along my sides.

My dreams have come true, I think to myself. And I can't even express any emotion.

"I'll go put these away." I smile, turning for my room as he does too.

OH MY GOSH.

I sit on my bed, which for some reason feels softer, and put my hand on my heart. Right now, its beating at probably 100 bpm.

My phone buzzes, AGAIN, and I see Scott's contact on there again.

"Hello?" I answer, a flash of der ja vu messing up with my head.

"Hey. I was um... Thinking... Um.. If you, er... Wanted to... Maybe... Go out? Maybe to tonight...? Like... On a, um, date?" I hear him mimic himself and I giggle loudly.

"Yes, Scott. Of course."

So this was confusing but... Fun. Bye.