copyright... ish...

The idea for this oneshot came from someone who is new to the fandom, I can't remember who though lol. They wrote a book based on this and I couldn't help it.

"Hey Scott, you coming to play-" I skip into the lounge and freez, my heart sinking.

Scott is my best friend, the one who is always there for me. He stood up against me for most of the million people who bully me.

But the rest of them, the ones who glare at me as if I'm a rat and treat me like shit.

Kirstie, Avi, Kevin, Esther, Travis and Alex. They're all popular bitches who Scott clings on to and never let's go. He never protects me from them, just bites his lip in that seductive way and looks full of regret about it.

Oh, my crush on Scott. I will do anything for that boy. I can't even be bothered to explain how much I like him... And I'm not gonna. ANYWAYS.

There THEY sit, Kirstie, Avi, Kevin, Esther, Travis and Alex, all round the table with Scott standing up.

I nervously gulp and blush at the embarrassment.

All of them sneer at me, and give me dirty, mean looks as Scott just sighs.

"I'm sorry, Mitch. Why don't... Why don't you come join... Us?" He asks, more of a question to his friends than me.

Avi glares at me, looking as frustrated as fuck, but Scott gestures for me to sit down.

"So, um... About the party..." Kirstie wails and Scott furrows his eyebrows at her.

"Not NOW, Kk..." He whispers and it's clear to me he doesn't want me here.

"Well, this FAGGOT don't deserve to come, so... What's the problem?" Kevin mutters and the rest of them nod in agreement.

"Guys, stop. Why don't we... Watch a movie?" Scott defends me and my heart sinks when I hear what Kevin says.

"No way!" Avi booms, looking at me like royalty over poverty.

"I... I think I should leave..." I whisper to Scott as I stand up and the rest of them relax in agreement.

"I... *gulp* ok. Yeah." Scott bites his lip and I hunch into a sulk.

The rest of the group start laughing like crazy and throwing insults at me as I slam my bedroom door shut and slide down slowly.

"Why?? Why does everyone hate... Hate me?!" I sob, head in hands.

I hear a knock at the door and Scott knocks me over.

"Mitch- OMG, I'm so sorry!" He bends down and helps me onto the bed but I continue crying.

"What?!" I snap regretfully and he sighs.

"I'm... I'm sorry about them..." He begins, pinching the bridge of his nose and sitting next to me.

Shame pulls me down and I shrink into my hands.

"It's fine. I-i can leave if that's what you want... I can go..." I stutter and start to stand up.

"Wait!" He grabs my arm and I pull it back.

"You want me to leave. I'm sorry for being so useless and everything they think I am... Sorry... You'll never love me." I spill out of my shyness and his eyes grow wide.

With a deep sigh I turn to leave but he slams his lips against mine.

"Scott..." I moan and butterflies fly around like crazy down there.

He pulls away and holds my shoulders.

"I don't care about them. They're horrible people and... I didn't wanna lose my popularity. I'm so, so sorry about everything, I promise it won't happen again. I love you, Mitchy poo." He smiles and my mouth hangs open.

"R-really?" I whisper, shocked and Scott leans in for another kiss.

"SCOTT?!!!" we hear a scream and jump away from eachother.

"Travis, guys, please. I swear it was a mistake and-" Scott is cut off by Kirstie smirking a shout.

"No, your gay. Just like this faggot. You are DISGUSTING!!" She squeals and Scott glares at all of them.

"Get outta my house. All of you! Get out! I said GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" Scott wails and I get nervous.

The six of them scurry out of the house and I smile softly at Mitch.

"OMG... Scott... I'm so sorry..." I whisper and he pulls in for a hug.

"I love you." He whispers and for the first time in a while, I smile.