Lets get it on

Mitch's POV:

Tour performances have changed, for a good reason.

Well let's just say, when we picked out a woman to sing 'let's get it on' to, she forced Scott to make out with her.

So as Scott and I are gay, we're picking out a guy instead, so we can finally have a go at singing to someone.

Last times it was always me and Kirstie who were left out but.... Now we have a chance!

"What's your name?" Scott spoke into the microphone as he pointed to a tall, blonde guy. And let's just say, he was #fugly.

He had some similar features to Scott but no way, Scott was hotter.

The snapback sitting on his head, the red flawless top outlining his muscles, the skinnyjeans wrapped around his legs. He was beautiful today and I wish he knew how I felt.

He obviously doesn't love me back though, I'm just his best friend :(

"Alex..." The man replied and walked up the steps onto the stage.

Scott gestured for him to sit down and I cringed as Alex smirked in an "attractive" pose. Yuck.

Scott explained what would happen and what everyone had to do and he nodded at me.

For some reason I couldn't find the note and my voice cracked.

"Wow... Wow wow wowow..." I croaked and the rest if the band started to sing along.

Kirstie shot me a couple of worried looks and I smiled it off. She knew that I fancied Scott and was so close to exploding everything out, I swear. Has she EVER kept a secret?! Lol joking. But anyways.

I watched as Scott sang to Alex, practically twerking in his face and my stomach knotted. Alex's face only grew more desperate as I watched Scott sit on his lap, followed by Alex wrapping his arms around him.

Finally it was my go and I shook like crazy. Scott was hot, I was not. Alex loved him, not me. How the hell was I supposed to impress and dance in front of I guy with no interest in me?!

I gulped as I approached the man and a bubble of courage rised in me.

I walked in circled around him, singing the background harmonies and occasionally running my fingers up his neck or his torso.

When it came to sitting on him, I straddled his waist and glanced at Scott who had a frustrated look on his face. However, Alex wasnt reacting much. He was uncomfortable yet was relaxing into my touch, and I could feel him getting a little hard as I sat on him. The beginning if a new verse startled me and I rose off his lap and strutted away, swaying my hips from side to side.

Game on, Scott. My attempt at jealously was JUST beginning.

Scott's turn, again, and he walked over to the blonde and sat on him, playing with the dirty blonde hair on Alex's head.

I watched in disgust as people chanted "kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" From the audience and Scott smirked at Alex.

Withing seconds their hands were roaming eachother and they were kissing eachother passionately.

My heart literally sunk into my belly as I watched and I realised how I would never win the jealousy battle. Scott slipped a piece of paper in Alex's hand and that's when I COMPLETELY lost it. Deep, frustrated breaths were forced in and out of my tiny lungs and tears formed in my eyes.

For the whole rest of the performance I tolerated and finally, we were done.

*in the tour bus, Scott's bunk*

After every performance, Scott and I would always go to his bed and cuddle. This time it was different and everything was silent for a whole 5 minutes.

"W-why would you do that?" Scott whispered slowly and I looked up at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Why did you... You tried to... I don't even know. Its like you were competing with me..." He seemed baffled.

"What do you mean?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and he scoffed.

"You know PERFECTLY well about your actions... You were literally playing with him as if... As if you were jealous?" He argued and I chuckled.

"Scotty I don't you what you're talking about. You're the one who made out with him. Didn't we have a guy instead of a girl so that we would both be comfortable? Didn't I have I right to-"

"NO! YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO FLIRT WITH HIM! you saw what was going on between Alex and I. Why would you do that!" He raged, turning his rant into a calm talk.

"I-I... I... I was..." I stuttered.

"What." He whispered.

"I love you." I blurted and burst into tears, scrambling out of his bunk and climbing into mine before drawing my curtain.

I didn't want to see that pretty little face. Well, I did, but not after that. I was NOT supposed to admit that. Shit.

"Mitch..." He croaked and I held my curtain so he wouldn't open it.

"Go away. I understand you hate me." I cried and he sighed.

"Mitchy, I don't hate you. I just don't know what to say..." He whispered and I scoffed.

"Yeah, right. Just go and fuck Alex, I don't care. You made out with him in front of me, Scott!!" I whimpered and a quick reply came.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know..." He started.

"YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO FUCKING KNOW." I hollered and heard Kirstie run into the bus asking if all was OK.

"Yeah, it's fine." Scott lied and I yanked the curtain back, revealing my tearstained face to them.

"NO IT'S FUCKING NOT!!" I screamed and explained everything to Kirstie.

What was I going to do.

Hey so this is rubbish, but a) I don't care and b) I need I dead for part 2!!! Xx