~Get Away Love~ (R)

HEYYY MY NEW BOOK IS OUT! It's called get away love and I can't wait to update the next chapter. I'm still finding the time to make a 'silence in the court' book, I'm finding it tricky to write the next chapter.

Love you lots, here's a REALLY and I repeat REALLY short oneshot. (R)

Stay Fcute! ♥♥♥

Scott's POV:

The morning, bright, LA sun pours through the blinds and directly into my eyes.

"Mrmph." I grumble, bringing my arm up to my face and resting it along it.

Everything is silent. You can hear a pin drop in this bedroom.

Suddenly I feel something wet around my length.
What the...?! I think, sitting up a little and looking at a large lump hovering around me, underneath the covers.

I chuckle in realisation that it's Mitch and he starts to suck my dick hungrily.

"Are you trying to have semen for breakfast?" I ask sarcastically but my breath is uneven.

He pulls off with a 'pop' and starts to caress my inner thighs with his fingertips. Mitch continues to suck harder, bobbing his head up and down.

It drives me insain, and I can feel the heat building up in my body and the tense hot knot forming in the pit of my stomach. Eventually he swirls his tongue around the head and that sends me completely over the edge.

"Nom nom nom," he scrambles out from underneath the duvet and cuddles up to me, "yummy."

"Ewwwwwww," I shriek and playfully hit his arm,

"You need to stop giving me morning surprises.

HAHAHAHHA