the intern job

layla lays back on her bed in the sway house due to the girl moving out to los angeles with her brother from arizona wanting to explore opportunities like modelling or singing since layla could sing and the sway boys would one hundred percent agree with thr beck girl.

layla goes onto her instagram going through the insta stories stopping when she sees a intern job for the society las vegas girls, what said 'looking for a local female creator'

layla smiled as she already had 10.5 million followers on tiktok from her funny videos she posts on the app, she continues to read the description, 'who is 18+ with a car and a driver's license,'

layla smiled as this description she was reading was basically for her, as she's nineteen years old, and she has a white tesla bryce had bought for her for her birthday, she smiles more wider continuing to read the description.

'who would be willing to live in the content house and be our intern, and maybe become apart of the society Las Vegas house, as well as grow their platform, dm us for serious business inquiries,'

layla immediately dm's the society las vegas house smiling sitting up writing why she should be their intern. as she finishes up her reasons, she bites her bottom lip sending it waiting for their response.

coming back onto tiktok posting the thrist trap she made with vinnie a few days ago in his bathroom. as vinnie is a brother to layla and so are the rest of the sway boys.

she searches society las vegas on tiktok personally coming onto the girl's account smiling, seeing their content. layla smiles knowing these girls would be fun to hang around with.

"hey lay—"

noah comes into his sister's bedroom, "i'm gonna go around dixie's house," dixie damelio, her brother's girlfriend and one of layla's best friend she has made whilst being in la, "okay,"

noah noticed his sister's expression, "what's got you so smiley?" he questions sitting at the end of his sister's bed, "i just signed up to be a all girls house intern," noah frowned, "a intern?"

layla nods her head, "yeah, what's so wrong with that?" noah looked at his sister, "why don't you be apart of the house rather then being a intern, i mean like.. you're a model, they should have you in their house,"

layla looked at her brother, "just because i'm a model doesn't mean they have to have me in their house, i'll be an intern, i don't mind it noah," noah touched his sister's arm, "it's like you don't know how beautiful you actually are,"

noah said to his sister looking at her green/blue eyes, "there's no one like you layla," he said moving his sister's brunette ish hair away from her face, "remember that, okay?"

he stands up coming to his sister's bedroom doorframe seeing layla nod her head, "and to prove my point about how beautiful you really are, read all of your new tiktok comments from your thrist trap,"

layla furrowed her eyebrows at her brother seeing noah walk out of her bedroom, coming onto her iphone back onto tiktok seeing her video having 1.5 million views under 10 minutes with 976.9 likes and 816.6 comments saying how she should have the hype instead of vinnie.

"oh wow,"

layla chuckles responding to as many comments as she could, seeing her brother's and her friend's comments.

noahbeck ☑️ • friends: i do not wanna see this layla.
(liked by creator)

laylabeckker: layla deserves the hype more than anyone else. look at her 😽
(liked by 547.8k people)