last day in paris

layla woke up to anna kissing at her neck, "mm," layla groaned with her girlfriend now on top of her straddling her waist, "bub, i need to go and brush my teeth,"

"no, it's okay," anna said on top of her girlfriend, "anna, i need to go bubby," she moves anna off from on top of her, moving her to the side after kissing her, standing up from the suite's king size bed.

"anyways, we've got a fun day planned for us," anna smiles as layla walked away from her swaying her hips in just her thongs and a slightly oversized t-shirt on her.

anna lays back, closing her eyes letting out a breath, if she knew she would have a hot girlfriend when she moved to los angeles, she would of moved to los angeles more sooner.

layla pokes her head out into the room with her toothbrush in her mouth, staring at her girlfriend who was naked on her bed, taking out her toothbrush from her mouth, "you know, you can't just lay there being all sexy,"

anna raised her head smiling at her girlfriend, "why can't i?" layla spat out the toothpaste into the sink, dropping her toothbrush coming towards her girlfriend, "cause you can't,"

layla gets her outfit planned for today knowing they're going on a boat, "come on bubby, today's gonna be good," anna smiles at her girlfriend's excitement, "okay, okay, i'm getting up,"

"so what exactly are we doing today?"

____

layla back flipped off of the yacht they were on with anna canon balling into the ocean as vinny recorded them, with layla swimming back up seeing zack and emma now jumping off the boat, "whoo,"

layla chuckles coming towards her girlfriend who holds layla in her arms with the said girl's legs wrapped around her waist.

anna trailed her hand up her girlfriend's thigh smiling, "you're so pretty, you know that right?" layla just smiles at her girlfriend's compliment, "i love you so much,"

noah canon balled near the two girls just when they were about to kiss making everyone chuckle, with layla coming away from her girlfriend hitting her twin brother upside the head, "idiot,"

layla swims around playing around with her friends, before coming back onto the yacht going to the top floor sunbathing with emma, sab and cynthia.

she turned over letting her back now get the sun facing it, leaning her head aganist her arms when noah who has a water gun spirts with his twin sister with zack and cooper doing the same to the three other girls.

"ahh!"

layla turns her head seeing her twin brother smiling sheepishly with the water gun in hand, "noah!" she stands up, putting her sunglasses on, going around chasing after her twin brother.

"come here, noah!"

layla continued chasing after her twin brother when she jumps onto her brother's back, "gotcha," everyone chuckled seeing the beck twins play fighting.

layla gets off of her brother's back slapping upside his head, "don't do that again, idiot," noah rubbed at where layla slapped him, "okay, okay,"

he raised his hands in surrender, when layla turns to look at zack and cooper who dropped their water guns, their hands up in the air when emma and sab both grabbed the water guns from the floor, squirting the water at the two boys.

"hahaha,"

____

layla ran her hand through her wet hair making a tiktok with her girlfriend, "ah look, sex, i need some wet shit," layla and anna both danced, "neck, i need some baking," layla and anna both moved showing noah who dice rolled with zack, "yea,"

cooper showed his thumb to the camera poking his head in, "i'm a lil magnet," emma piped her head in, "yeah," she said making layla and anna both smile, "kiss on your belly,"

dev comes in doing that part moving out when zack and sab come in, "yea, she got that wet shit, yea.." layla threw a punch to her phone, "yea,"

"she got that wet shit,"

noah, larray and cynthia come in, "yea," the tiktok ended with everyone watching the video play back, "that looks good," she posted the video onto her main account, tagging all of her friends then putting two hashtags.

"and done,"

she slapped her hand aganist her brother's hand who smiled at his twin sister, "okay, now we need to decide where are we going for dinner?"

larray smiled, "oh i know a place we can go for dinner," everyone furrowed their eyebrows at larray's answer, "okay, i guess larray choosing dinner for today,"

they chuckled when layla's phone started to ring when she sees that madi was calling her, "hey girl," layla said answering the phone call, "what are you doing right now?"

layla looked at her friends and her girlfriend, with her eyebrows furrowed, "why? is something wrong?" madi shakes her head on the other side of the phone, "no, i was just wondering if you wanted to hangout with me, charli, avani for my birthday?"

layla smiles, "yea, sure, text me the details," madi smiles, "will do, love you bye," layla ran her hand through her hair, "love you too madi, bye,"

she ends the phone looking at her friends, who were talking to each other as zack was making a tiktok with his girlfriend.

anna comes up behind her girlfriend hugging layla from behind, her hands on layla's toned stomach with layla intertwining with her girlfriend's hand with hers smiling.

"i love you," anna leans in kissing her girlfriend's cheek, "i love you, too," layla leaned her head back aganist her girlfriend's shoulder smiling, "you're cute,"