olivia rodigo's tour

olivia rodrigo. there was so many words to describe how talented the girl was, even when she wasn't trying, olivia always sounded perfect, in perfect tone and always in rhythm to her songs.

layla was happy that her and olivia had met through something that they both loved, singing and acting. even though layla wasn't a big actor, she was always grateful for the opportunities she got to be on television.

so when she hears that her friend had a tour coming to los angeles, of course the beck female had to get sofie involved making a facetime call to the wylie female telling her how olivia is performing in los angeles tomorrow night.

the two looked for any available spaces even though they knew that olivia would just give them tickets anyway knowing the two girls loved hearing her sing, "okay, are you buying the tickets?"

layla nods her head as she bought front row seats to her friend's concert which wasn't that expensive to her, but damn.. to the people who wanted watch olivia front row, "yep, just bought them,"

she immediately gets a email coming through with her, karina's and sofie's tickets attached to the email where layla told the girl to come to her apartment for a sleepover. of course layla couldn't leave her best friend home alone.

and as well, she knew that her girlfriend and most of their friends were going to watch olivia's concert but having seats far back compared to the tickets layla just bought.

"okay! i'll be there in half an hour,"

the two girls ended their facetime, with layla running a hand through her hair heading footsteps come to her bedroom where karina popped her head in, "is everything okay?"

layla hummed smiling at her best friend, "i got us front row tickets to olivia's concert tomorrow," a smile comes across karina's face, "really? no way, you're joking,"

layla shook her head, "i'd never joke about front row seat tickets," karina hugged layla who smiled in her best friend's hug knowing how much karina wanted to go to olivia's concert for so long now, "oh and sofie is staying around tonight, we'll have a girls sleepover,"

karina looked at her best friend, "is anna coming?" layla shrugged her shoulders, "she's busy with emma and sab, you two still haven't spoken?" karina shook her head, "no we haven't, we've just grown apart lele,"

layla frowned, she hated hearing those words come out from her mouth, "i know, but i hate how awkward it was whenever she comes over when you're home," karina frowned at her friend, "i tried i have, it's complicated,"

she still didn't understand why her and anna had stopped talking to each other, it was none of her business but she hated how awkward they both were whenever they were at her and layla's apartment at the same time.

____

chase ko and jean victorm comes into layla's apartment behind anna and cooper, "hey," she kissed anna's lips, "what are you guys doing here?"

anna looked at her girlfriend, "did you buy tickets for olivia rodrigo's concert tomorrow?" the beck female hummed, "good, cause everyone we know is going and we didn't want you to be alone,"

she smiled at her friends, "aw guys, that's so sweet of you," she squeezed their cheeks in her hands, squeezing cooper's and anna's cheek the hardest, "ow, layla,"

the beck female smiled at them, "what if i didn't buy tickets.. would you have left me?" anna opens her mouth, "uh.." layla started to laugh, "i'm joking, i wouldn't of care, it's fine, i can just get backstage tickets, you do know that right? since i am close to olivia,"

"right,"

chase looked at her, "any chance you could put a word in for me?" layla laughed patting chase's chest, "she said she wanted time away from boys," chase frowned—