a week in paris

layla and anna went to paris a day earlier compared to everyone else who's coming to paris for the fashion week to spend a day fully together knowing everyone who's coming will all want to go to places together.

layla moved her girlfriend slightly, "bub, are you awake? i wanna walk around," anna groaned at her girlfriend moving away, "bub, aren't you tired? it's 7am," layla shook her head seeing anna's blue eyes opening, "no, i'm not tired, come on,"

anna pouted her lips making layla smile knowing her girlfriend wanted a kiss, leaning forwards so her body was now on her girlfriend's covered body, where anna wraps her arms around layla's waist smiling, "kiss me,"

layla moved her hands slowly to anna's cheeks kissing her girlfriend slowly and passionately being in the city of love with the person you're in love with makes everything so much better.

layla moves slightly moving the duvet covers from on top of anna's body coming back down kissing her again, with her legs now around anna's bare waist, "are you sure?"

ever since what happened with leonardo apollo, anna and layla haven't had sex like where anna touches layla, on anna's birthday it was layla giving anna head and all affection since she was the birthday girl.

layla looked into anna's blue eyes stroking anna's cheek, "wouldn't it be better to do it when we go on our date that i have planned tonight," anna cocked an eyebrow, "you planned a date?"

layla nods her head, "yeah, you looked after me when i was on my period and i know i was a bitch one point," anna shook her head when layla clearly knew she was being one.

layla groaned, her stomach as anna was making a tiktok on her iphone, "bubby, stop being on your phone and come cuddle me," she whines wanting her girlfriend's attention, and when she didn't get anna's attention she whined again, "anna, if you don't come and cuddle me right now i will call sab over to cuddle me and you won't get to cuddle or kiss me for a day,"

"i'm coming!"

anna shook her head, "i was gonna plan a date for us," she said with a slight frown, "it's okay, i can just plan another one," layla looked at anna, "do you want me to cancel the reservations, and we can do what you were planning,"

anna looked at her girlfriend, "no bubby, it's okay, i promise," she interwined her hand with layla's hand as layla leaned over getting her blog camera what was charging as layla filmed a bit yesterday for her youtube video.

"so, anna is being lazy and just stayin in bed," she said flipping her camera around showing her girlfriend who was in her pjs what didn't show any skin, "no, i am not, someone decided to come on top of me and kiss me, so i'm like this,"

layla playfully rolled her eyes shaking her head playfully, "no i didn't," anna chuckled, "she's lying guys," anna leans up, so her head is touching layla's jaw, "i don't lie not when it comes to you,"

layla's cheeks redden what anna knew she got on camera with layla smiling, "aww cute," she kissed anna's cheek moving off of anna, "okay, so today we are going for a little walk around paris before everyone gets here tonight," she stated to her blog camera, "and we're going on a date!"

anna now said from the bathroom poking her head into their room, "yeah we're also going on a date tonight," she smiles looking behind her camera to her girlfriend who smiles brushing her teeth.

and what layla didn't realise was that her and anna french fans all found out where they are staying along with everyone else who's coming standing outside of the hotel room screaming for layla and anna to show themselves.

"today is going to be a good day,"

____

layla got helped into the car with her security guards not letting anyone touch her, "hi guys," she waved her politely to her fans, "we love you guys," their fans started to scream their names again with steve coming into the car, "where are we going?"