commitment issues

layla smiles feeling emma's hand run through her hair as her, zack, connor and eva are doing face masks after making tiktoks for their tiktok accounts.

the three of them knew about layla and emma talking but everyone else in the house didn't know, so when karina comes into eva's bathroom seeing layla with her head on emma's lap letting the blonde girl run her fingers through layla's brunette hair.

she found it normal due to everyone always playing with layla's hair in a certain way, "hey guys," layla looks away from emma's green eyes turning to her best friend, "hey karina,"

she said sitting up now beside emma, "whatcha guys doing?" layla smiles, "face masks then we're gonna make tiktoks for our accounts," zack, eva and connor nod their heads, as eva puts the face mask stuff onto her boyfriend's face.

karina nods her head, "okay, in a minute, the jah girls are gonna have a meeting, and they want us to be there," she said to emma and layla who nod their heads.

"okay,"
"yeah, we'll be down in a second,"

karina smiles coming out of eva's bathroom, layla laying her head down onto emma's lap after karina leaves the bathroom, closing the door behind her, "are you gonna tell her about you two?"

eva asked her best friends turning to look away from her boyfriend's face to layla, "i don't know, she'll just tell anna and i just don't want to talk to her right now," emma nods her head to what layla was saying, rubbing the girl's arm comfortably.

—————

layla sits opposite anna with karina and emma beside her, "um.. so what's this meeting about?" she asked confused, anna looks at her manager then to layla, "so, sab is in miami right now,"

layla, emma, karina and brad nod their heads, "and us girls—" anna motioned to her and eva, "wanna know if you guys wanna come with us, like we can get an airbnb,"

layla turns to look at karina who looked back at her, "uh-" karina looked at her best friend, "yeah, sure, we did pack enough things for a week's worth," layla just nods her head, "if you're okay with it then it's fine,"

karina smiled looking at anna and eva, "we'll go with you guys," eva then looks to her best friend, "emma, brad, you guys coming?" brad immediately nods his head, "of course i am,"

the girls chuckled, layla turns to look at emma who makes a face looking at anna then to the girl sitting beside her, "uh yeah sure, i'll go,"

emma didn't like the way anna treated layla, but layla was with her now, and she knew she'd treat layla better than what anna did.

—————

layla knocks onto emma's apartment, the blonde headed girl furrowing her eyebrows seeing layla stand outside her apartment door, "hey, what are you doing here?"

she asked layla who looked at her, "eva is with connor, and karina is with anna and i don't wanna third wheel with connor and eva so.." emma playfully chuckles letting layla come into her apartment smiling.

"we'll i'm happy that you choose me,"

layla smiles at emma hearing her close her apartment door behind her, "nice place," emma then looks around her apartment, "it's enough for me since i have photoshoots here,"

layla nods her head at what emma said, coming to sit down onto the girl's couch seeing emma watching pitch perfect, "you're watching pitch perfect?" emma nods her head, "i love this movie,"

layla lightly bites down onto her bottom lip, she loved pitch perfect and she knew that anna also loved pitch perfect as well, "hmm, it's my favourite movie,"

emma placed herself beside layla, bringing the girl into her embrace making themselves comfortable on the couch, their legs interwined as they watched all three pitch perfect movie together.

emma looked at her apple watch seeing it's 12am, "are you gonna stay around or.. do you want me to—" layla stops emma, her hand coming behind emma's blonde hair looking into emma's green eyes, then down to her lips, "can i stay around?"

emma nods her head eagerly wanting layla to make the first move, "hmm," layla leans close to emma's lips, looking into emma's green eyes, "thanks," she pulls her face away from emma's face teasing the girl.

"so where's your bedroom?"

she asked emma standing off of the couch knowing emma was flustered from what was gonna happen, "uh," she stands up taking layla's hand leading her to her bedroom.

layla nods her head impressed with emma's clean room, layla steps into emma's room looking around, emma glancing at layla who wore a pair of joggers with a sweatshirt, "do you want clothes to sleep in?"

"can i just borrow a shirt, is that okay?"

emma nods her head, "yeah, that's perfectly okay," she comes to her dresser taking out a oversized t-shirt seeing layla's hands come to the hem of her sweatshirt lifting it over her head showing her toned stomach as she wears her blue sports bra.

slipping on the oversized shirt on, emma looks away seeing layla take off her joggers leaving herself in a pair of nike booty shorts.

layla clears her throat letting emma know that she was done, emma turns seeing layla in her t-shirt what covers her booty shorts, "a-so you're gonna sleep in my bed, and i'll go into the guest room,"

layla shakes her head coming close to emma tying her hair up into a ponytail, "we can sleep in the same bed—" layla's eyes widened, "um, we don't have to do that,"

emma looks at layla, "i just don't want to make you comfortable," layla's hand comes to emma's hand holding it, "you won't, it's okay," she takes emma to her bed, "what side do you sleep on?"

emma smiles, "i don't mind," layla comes onto emma's right bed side getting underneath the covers with emma following after her.

layla slightly shivering due to emma's cold duvet covers touching her body, "ooh, that's cold," layla shivers, "can we um cuddle or..." emma comes closer to layla's body, her arm coming around layla's waist half smiling.

she knew layla has commitment issues, so she didn't want to push layla into doing anything but instead, letting layla choose whatever they do wanting to make layla comfortable knowing layla could trust her, and know that she wouldn't ever hurt her.

layla turns to look at emma, "tomorrow, karina and anna are matching tattoos, i think i might get one with eva for her birthday or maybe just by myself," she said to emma saying what's on her mind.

emma nods her head, "you'd look good with anything," layla chuckles in emma's arms, "simp," emma playfully rolls her eyes knowing layla couldn't see her, "hey!"

layla playfully hits emma's chest, "i saw that eye roll miss mcallister," she said to emma, "oh, did you?" layla nods her head, "yeah i did," emma kissed layla's cheek, "goodnight layla,"

layla smiles feeling her cheeks grow hot from where emma's lips were on her cheek, "goodnight em," she said turning back around, coming more back into emma's embrace.