capital jinglebell ball

avery had spent the last two days with layla showing the three americans around london, where they go onto the london eye with avery taking pictures of layla for the girl who smiled at her best friend taking her pictures for her.

vinny takes photos of layla and avery together and then separate photos of layla on his camera before taking pictures for noah.

layla looked outside of the london eye seeing the beautiful london view from the top as lights flashed around the buildings making her smile as avery takes of her best friend on her canon camera seeing how layla looked around so memorised, "it's so pretty,"

avery nods her head putting her camera strap back around her neck, "that's london for you," layla chuckled when the london eye doors started to open where the four of them got out of the wheel, "thank you,"

layla smiled politely at the man who held her hand helping her out, he smiles back at her charmingly as they go towards the photobooth seeing their photo they had taken on the screen, "that's pretty,"

she then looks towards the person behind the counter, "can i get that in a book or a keychain?" the girl behind the counter looked at memorised since layla forget to put her mask back on realising that the girl now knew that it was her, "u-um sure,"

avery half smiles where she turns to her best friend, "didn't you want to get some souvenirs for your friends in la?" layla nods her head, "you remembered,"

avery nods her head when layla turned back around paying for the photobook and keychain smiling sweetly at the girl, "do you want to get a photo?" the girl nods her head, "okay,"

she comes around the counter standing beside layla as vinny held the girl's phone in hand, "what's your name?" layla asked, "e-emily," layla smiles, "smile emily,"

they both turn to vinny taking a few photos of them as layla and emily makes funny faces to emily's phone as vinny then hands the girl her phone back, "have a lovely night,"

"you too!"

layla chuckles as avery takes her best friend's hand leading layla towards the stores that she could buy her girl best friends souvenirs since she had been ignoring them after the whole tommy scandal thing.

____

"hello jinglebell ball! how are we doing?!"

layla says into earpiece she has on due the producers knowing that layla is gonna dance so they decided to make it easier for her, she smiles hearing screams through the 02 arena.

she makes eye contact with a girl who was wearing a cute shirt, "cute shirt baby," she said walking alongside the stage when the first song started to play on her new album, "let's get it!"

noah stood backstage proud of his little sister who was fulfilling her lifetime dreams performing in front of thousands of people.

"what do you mean?"

her voice boomed through the arena as layla danced with the backup dancers behind her smiling hearing her supporters screaming her name, "oh, oh,"

"when you nod your head yes," layla smirked, "but you wanna say no, what do you mean? hey-ey," she danced with her backup dancers.

she smiled doing the dance moves to her song (not her song or my song in real life), "when you don't want me to move, but you tell me to go, what do you mean?"

"oh, what do you mean?"

she smiled, "said you're running outta time, what do you mean?" she does her dance before smiling coming down towards the crowd on the stage, "oh, oh, what do you mean?"