the view itself

layla stands in her bedroom looking outside of her huge mirror at the beautiful view, where the city is filled with streetlights and house lights on.

"it's beautiful, isn't it?"

anna asked coming behind layla standing a few meters away from the girl looking out of her window, layla's bedroom is filled with led lights she bought with the girls when they went room shopping.

"uh y-yeah," layla said closing her green/blue eyes hearing her breath hitch feeling anna's body heat close to hers, "how are you finding Las Vegas?"

she asked anna turning to face the girl who had a towel on her arm and was in shorts and a crop top, "um good, how about you?" anna smiles at layla's shyness, "you know everyone's going swimming,"

layla nods her head at anna's closeness, "okay," anna smirks, "you gonna come or..?" she questions her best friend's intern, "y-yeah, i'll be there in a minute,"

anna nods her head at layla coming out of the girl's bedroom, layla letting out a heavy breath looking back outside hearing squealing seeing karina get pushed in the swimming pool by her boy best friend brad schemmel.

layla runs her hand through her hair seeing anna take off her shorts and crop top revealing the black bikini set she had on, showing off her hips and her toned body.

layla picks her mouth off of the floor, calling her best friend oscar feeling herself get worked up, "layla?" she hears her best friend ask, hearing movements in the background, "h-hey o,"

oscar furrowed his eyebrows stopping what madi monroe was doing, the blonde headed girl furrowing her eyebrows at her boyfriend.
(yes jack and madi aren't dating in this story ;)

layla looks back outside seeing dev and anna turning to the girl, motioning for her to come down, "um— i'm sorry, i don't know why i called,"

oscar shakes his head, "hey lay, it's okay.. is everything okay over there?" layla let's out a breath, "yeah, i'm fine, i just wanted to talk to you about someone,"

oscar smiles hearing that, "is this about anna?" layla makes a face, "h-how did you know?" oscar chuckles, "when you were down here, you two were no stop texting," layla opens her mouth to interrupt but oscar was right.

when she was in la, all she did was text or snapchat anna than go to her model photoshoots and recording sessions, "how is anna banana?" he asked, "she's looks really good in that bikini she's wearing right now,"

layla said not realising what she said to her best friend who chuckles, "i didn't mean to say that," oscar chuckles, "oh.. layla, you do make me laugh," layla half smiles, "when you do come back home, remember to tell me first and not noah okay?"

layla chuckles playfully rolling her eyes, "okay, love you o," oscar smiles, "love you too lay," layla then smirks, "oh and say hi to madi for me will you," oscar looks at his girlfriend rolling his eyes, "i will bye layla,"

he ends the phone call, layla walking away from her bedroom window, coming into her walk in closet getting out a white bikini set what made her tanned skin look so much better.

she grabs a towel from her bathroom wardrobe, coming down the stairs in her bikini opening the sliding door what lead to the back yard seeing all of her friends talking to each other, listening to music.

"layla!"

cole said looking at the supermodel who was in a white bikini, his mouth falling open along with everyone else's mouth. jordan hitting her brother's rib making cole close his mouth, "you um look good,"

brad schemmel said to layla making the girl smile as she puts her towel down onto a sun lounger coming towards the swimming pool ladder.

dev nudged her best friend's arm leaning into anna's ear, "you might wanna close your mouth, don't want the drool to come out," she said smirking at anna, who's cheeks went red from embarrassment.

layla's lower half was in the water, karina looking at their intern, "come on layla," layla chuckles looking at the girl she was closest to in the society house.

she puts the rest of her body into the water, shivers running down her body at the feeling of the cold water, "hey," she said coming over to dev and anna.

dev looks at layla smiling, "hey layla," layla smiles at the taller girl, "how's volleyball going?" anna covered her mouth stopping herself from laughing, layla furrowing her eyebrows, "did i say something wrong?"

she asked, dev looking at her, "no.. it's just um.. i hurt my knee from volleyball," layla's eyes went wide, "oh, i-i didn't know—"

dev's hands come to layla's hands, rubbing them comfortably, "it's okay, you didn't know.." dev said to layla, "how's modelling going?"

layla smiles, "um good, i actually have one tomorrow," she said announcing it to everyone around them, "so i need to go back to los angeles tonight,"

everyone frowned, anna looking at the girl she was growing fond of, telling her that she was leaving tonight, broke her.. as she didn't want layla to leave just yet.

"i know and i'm sorry," she looked at everyone, "but this was fun," she said looking at the two nach girls, she clears her throat turning to karina, jordan and gabrielle who slightly frowns, "i'll come right back, it's one day,"

she turns to dev and anna, "you guys will still be here?" she questioned wanting to know, "uh—" they both turn to their manager and videographer who were in the swimming pool, "uh,"

they looked at each other then back to their clients, "we will still be here," nour said to layla who smiles, "okay, great," she said coming out of the swimming pool.

giving everyone a show as the beck girl runs her fingers through her wet brunette hair, tilting her head back, grabbing her towel. everyone's eyes on layla's body.

anna's eyes trained on the girl's gorgeous face, smiling knowing layla knew she caught everyone's attention from what she just did, "i love you guys," layla said, "i have to go shower then i go in—"

she said looking down at her iphone, "an hour's time," she said looking at the group, "i need to text kelly," layla said, anna furrowing her eyebrows, "the house manager and my new favourite manager,"

the society las vegas house members smiled at the mention of their kind manager who was amazing and so considerate of their feelings and mental health and wellbeing.