making a song with justin

layla stretched her arms out feeling someone licking at her face, she opens her eyes seeing the dogs she adopted licking at her face making her smile, "morning,"

she sat up leaning against her headboard scratching at their fur smiling, "hi babies," she kissed the top of their foreheads, coming out of her bed going towards her bathroom where she brushed her teeth coming downstairs into the kitchen where she has three dog food bowls and three water bowls.

"here you go bella,"

she put the mama dog food first into the bowl before doing both nemo and dory's food for them, she washed her hand going to her cupboard where she gets out cereal and a bowl.

putting the cereal into her bowl first before going to where her fridge is, taking out the milk from the fridge door, pouring it into her cereal bowl.

sitting at her kitchen stool where her friends matthew, izzy and chase come downstairs, "hey layla," matthew side hugs his female best friend, "hey,"

layla finished eating her breakfast with her friends coming upstairs with her dogs now playing with her friends with chase taking bella, nemo and dory out for a walk with matthew and izzy.

layla ran a hand through her wavy hair coming into her closet, looking around at her clothes when anna comes up behind her, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's waist with layla screaming.

she turns in the intruder's arms seeing her girlfriend standing behind her, "don't do that," she slapped anna's arm who just smirks, "never tell izzy where you are, she told me to scare you,"

layla playfully rolled her eyes, "i hate the both of you," anna chuckled leaning in, "no, you don't," her thumb caressed her girlfriend's cheek in her hand, "you love me,"

layla shakes her head with anna looking into her girlfriend's eyes knowing layla was playing with her, "you love me," layla nods her head, smiling leaning in kissing her girlfriend's lips, "i do very much love you,"

anna smiles, "i see bella likes sleeping in here," she motions to where bella's bed was on the side of layla's bedroom, "she doesn't even sleep there, she sleeps on the bed with me,"

"where do the puppies sleep?"

layla smiles, "sometimes they'll sleep with me on my bed or chase will take them into the guest room with him," anna chuckles, "mister pluto misses you,"

layla half frowned, "i'll come over later," anna rubbed her girlfriend's cheek, "i know you will, bubby,"

_____

"hello, is this layla beck?"

anna furrowed her eyebrows naked beside her girlfriend who moved her hair from her sweaty forehead, "yes, who's this speaking?" layla asked confused.

anna looked at her girlfriend, "who is it bub?" layla shrugged her shoulders not facing her girlfriend, "this is justin bieber's producer, he told me to call you, he has a position for you to sing if you want it,"

"yes!"

the man behind the phone chuckled, "okay, i'll send you the details to the building, hope to see you soon," layla runs her hand through her sweaty hair, "okay, i'll be there in an hour,"

layla hung up the phone, immediately goin to the bathroom with anna tryna follow behind her, "i'm sorry bub, but i have go shower quickly, and then go to the studio,"

anna furrowed her eyebrows, "justin has a position in his song, he wants me to sing," anna then lets a smile come onto her face, "okay, i'll see you later,"