tiktok live

layla sat in the back seat of anna's car as she went live on her main account on tiktok seeing 1.3k people  already joining the live as she started, "hey guys," she said handing her phone to karina who puts the girl's iphone onto anna's dashboard where it leans against the phone holder.

anna looked at her friends, "look at that car behind us," layla looks back to the car behind them in the mcdonald's drive thru, "ooh, it's green," karina said.

"damn, everyone wants mcdonald's today," layla said seeing more cars come to the mcdonald's drive thru, "this line is cray cray," layla chuckles at what her best friend said, anna turns to look at layla through her rearview mirror.

layla smiles catching anna looking at her sending anna back a smile, as the live catches anna and layla flirting.

happylele: look at them flirt it's so cute

laylasboyfriend: layla does look really good

karina turns to look at layla and anna who looked away from each other as karina then said to layla, "nuh uh, i saw whatever that was," karina said to her best friends who cheeks started to redden.

layla looks out of the window with her cheeks red, "um.. so how's everyone's day been?" she asked looking at her iphone, karina leans forwards looking at her best friend's iphone, "good, good,"

happyboon4life: what does your hoodie say karina?

karina looked at that comment, "my hoodie says addicted, you guys should go and check it out," layla nods her head from the middle back seat.

anna turns to show layla their fans edit of the two of them together, layla smiles looking at the video then looking at anna who just smiles back, "staring at the blank page, before you open up..."

the three girls sang together, the tiktok song they had made a few hours ago with brandon and tommy in their front yard, "i'm posting it lol,"

anna said, layla unbuckles her seatbelt coming closer to anna looking at the girl's phone before looking at her iphone, "hi, hi.."

layla said to her iphone seeing more people join her live as karina and anna talked near her ears, "thank you, i'm an artist," layla playfully rolled her eyes at what anna said.

gavindevclayton: i just know that layla is simping for anna and vice versa.

karina looked back at her best friend who's cheeks slightly redden after reading that comment, "um i-" anna starts to drive to the intercom, "where are we going?"

"we're at mcdonalds," layla said sitting back in the back seats as anna put her phone into her aux playing her tiktok playlist.

layla was playing with her black nails, running them through her curly hair forgetting about her tiktok live as she takes off her hoodie showing her toned stomach to her live before she pulls down her golf t shirt down.

"lay, remember we're on live,"

layla then looks to her iphone smiling, putting her hoodie next to her in the empty seat beside her, looking out of the window again seeing people look back at her with their eyebrows furrowed.

she looks away from the window looking back to her iphone answering more questions, anna then leans against karina's arm as layla runs her fingers through anna's curly hair, "should i get myself a mcchicken?"

"you just bought two," karina said, "those are crispy chickens," karina then makes a face, "oh," she looks at anna who moves off of her, "sure, can i have a large fry?"