all that matters

layla ran her finger across her girlfriend's bare arm, after they went to the state fair everyone went back to layla's place with layla and anna coming out of layla's apartment and going to anna's house to have sex.

"that was the best sex i've ever had,"

anna chuckled turning to face her girlfriend leaning her head aganist her arm, "i'm just that good," layla playfully rolled her eyes when anna now comes on top of her girlfriend, straddling layla's waist with her thongs on, "bub,"

layla moved in anna's arms, her wrists were being held by her girlfriend, when layla flipped them around so she was now on top, "since last night was all about me, how about tonight is all about yo—"

"oh, my god!"

emma covered her and her boyfriend's eyes seeing layla's bare body, layla gets off of anna, coming beside her covering their bodies with the comforter, "what-what are you guys doing here?"

anna asked looking at their friends, "we all knew you two sneaked out, you both aren't that quiet," layla playfully rolled her eyes getting the pillow from behind her head throwing it towards emma and zack who still has their eyes covered, "we'll be out there in a second,"

zack hums moving his girlfriend with his back facing the two naked girls, "okay, we'll be waiting and is so everyone else," he closed the door behind them, with layla turning to her girlfriend, both of them laughing, "oh, my god,"

she puts her head into anna's shoulder who chuckles at her girlfriend, "aww bubby, it's not like emma hasn't seen you naked before," layla scoffs hitting her girlfriend's arm, "anna,"

anna chuckled leaning down kissing layla's forehead, "i'm only joking but we all know that it's true," layla gets out of bed, grabbing her bra and thongs from her girlfriend's bedroom floor.

____

"you're all that matters to me,"

layla smiles before singing into her mircophone, "ain't nobody else that could take your place," she sang to her phone, "babe.."

she was recording for tiktok, "been around the world, but i ain't seen nothing like you—" she sang smirking, "takin shots by the poolside, i can do it all night,"

"lemme do you right, lemme show you i'm the—one... cause i can't keep fallin in love, if we don't last girl, i'm givin it up, ohhhhhh.."

she smiles, "and i know you've heard this all before, but i hope that you know," she smiles again, "you're all that matters to me.."

she watched the tiktok back smiling posting it onto her main tiktok account, with the caption "if i had a verse on all that matters to me" she then posts it looking at her girlfriend's tiktok where anna was downstairs with their friends playing on the ninetendo switch, coming to her notifications seeing her new video blowing up.

annabananaxdddd ☑️ • friends: u got a girlfriend?
(pinned)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: yeah i wrote this about her

zacklugo • friends: drop this on spotify now!
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: bet

emmabrooksmcallister ☑️ • friends: u didn't even start and i liked it
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: 😽😽

bryceparker • friends: i forget how talented you are
(liked by creator)

karina.prieto • friends: you never disappoint
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: come back home i mith you 🥺

jacksonwatson: she gets fine every time she posts
(liked by creator)

glowuplayla: got me feeling some type of way..
(liked by creator)

noahbeck ☑️ • friends: you never miss
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: never miss

dixiedamelio ☑️ • friends: we need to collab soon
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: that's something we need to do

cameronmendoza: she doesn't miss
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: 😂😂

charlidamelio ☑️ • friends: my favourite beckster
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: my second favourite damelio, mama damelio is first 😂

jeanvictorm ☑️ • friends: i can't wait for tour
(liked by creator and 1.5M)

sabquesada ☑️ • friends: i can fall asleep to you singing all the time
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: luv that

coopernoreiga ☑️ • friends: LAYLA PAIGE BECK, I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO GO ON TOUR
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: COOPY I LOVE THAT 😂😂

laylabeckers • friends: the atmosphere in this comment section is 😫
(liked by creator)

fan: we all know justin is gonna see this and then have layla sing this in this song and make a music video for it
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: imagine @justinbieber

layla comes off of her iphone, immediately being tackled onto her bed as she stood up, opening her eyes seeing her girlfriend's face in front of her face, "wow, can you be this pretty up close?" layla chuckles looking at her girlfriend, "says you.."

____

layla ran her finger over anna's clothed thigh as she laid her head on her girlfriend's lap knowing anna wouldn't mind, zack was driving his tesla with emma in the passenger seat, alana next to anna with cooper and dev in the back seats with sab.

"do you think justin would actually get you to do a verse on that song you did today?" layla shrugged her shoulders sitting up, moving her head from anna's lap looking back at her friends, "i don't know, he did say he does want me to do some more parts in his song, since we have good harmonies,"

she smiles at her friends, "but first, me and dixie need to make a song together," everyone hummed with alana smiling, "your two voices together and oils be angelic,"

layla smiled at her manager running her hand through her hair, "why am i so tired?" she stated after yawning for the fourth time, sab leaned over, "i wonder why,"

the two girls then turned to anna who looked away from her iphone, "huh, we didn't even stay up that late,"

layla bit her lip knowing her girlfriend was lying to their friends, "mhm, sure you didn't boon," sab moved anna's head where anna looked back at sab smirking, "ugh.."

____

"where are we?"

layla asked looking at zack, "since we didn't do anything for oscar's birthday, we're gonna plan a surprise party for him for tonight," layla looked at zack, "he's messaged me about what time he's coming back home,"

emma smiled, "good, just pick him up and take him somewhere, take him to that diner he likes.." layla nods her head, "i don't have my car remember since we all came together,"

cooper looked at layla, "how about zack you drive layla back to her apartment so she can pick up oscar in like..." layla looked at cooper, "five hours time,"

zack nods his head, "alright, oscar is gonna love this," they all smiled at each other going to decorations at the park where oscar had his first party where he met most of his closet friends from tiktok.

"okay...let's do this people!"