valentines heartbreak

a few days has gone by with anna and layla not messaging or talking to each other, the two girls still commenting on each other's tiktoks just not as flirty.

as layla found out that anna was commenting on another girl's post, a girl who was much more prettier than her. jersey grace, a friend of anna's ex girlfriend introduced them from what karina told her.

the society girls tried cheering layla up knowing that layla liked anna, but their intern was upset not posting as many tiktoks as she did before with tiktokroom now coming after her saying how she only posts a few tiktoks on her main account due to anna simping for someone else.

all layla wanted to do right now was just be with her parents, feeling herself get overwhelmed by everyone always asking if she's okay or if she needs anyone to talk to.

she didn't wanna anyone to talk to, all she wanted right now was to be in her best friend's arms knowing oscar would keep her distracted from everything that's going on with social media.

so she texted kelly wondering if she could have two days off as Valentine's Day was tomorrow and whimsy karina was going to los angeles to spend valentines day with anna and the girls, as gabrielle and jordan are gonna surprise their boyfriends.

—————

"layla—" karina looked at layla opening the girl's tesla trunk getting her suitcase, "are you sure you don't wanna stay here today?" layla turns to look at karina seeing anna and a brunette headed girl, who layla knows is jersey.

she gulps shaking her head, her hands gripping her steering wheel, "maybe i'll come later but just not right now," layla said sternly to karina who nods her head, "okay,"

karina moved away layla's tesla seeing the girl drive away before anna and jersey could even come and say hello, "what's up with her?" karina knew anna knows why layla didn't wanna stay, with the reason standing next to anna clearing her throat.

"h-hi, i'm jersey.."

karina looked at the girl, leaning towards to supposedly hug the girl in her arms, "hi.." she said hugging jersey back. everyone knew that layla and anna are supposed to be together, so they didn't understand why.. anna was being like this.

layla knew after their talk that anna would just cut things off of her due to her commitment issues knowing anna wasn't able to commit to anyone. she didn't know why she let herself get so happy talking to anna when in the end, all she got was nothing.

"okay um—"

anna looked at jersey then to her best friend, "is she gonna coming around later or..?" karina looks at anna, then to jersey, "can i speak to anna alone, please?"

jersey nods her head coming into the girl's house, karina hitting her best friend's arm, "ow karina," anna said rubbing at her arm, "you are such an idiot,"

karina said to her, "you just lost the girl who's helped you to someone who's not even as prettier as her!" karina said to her best friend, mad at what happened with layla and anna.

"you know i have commitment issues, she knew that.." anna said to karina, "she could of stopped talking to me," karina scoffs shaking her head at anna, "are you hearing what you're saying right now? you're the one who followed her, then messaged her for her snapchat,"

karina runs her hand through her hair, "i hope to god, she doesn't go back to how she was when she was heartbroken anna," anna frowned, "i'm sorry,"

karina looked at her best friend, "you know..layla is an amazing girl, anyone would be lucky to have her, but instead all she wants is you.." she sighed, "and you're here spending valentines day with a girl you met a week ago," she said stepping past her best friend coming into the house seeing jersey standing right there.