driving home for christmas

layla stood outside of her girlfriend's front door waiting for anna to appear at the front door with noah waiting in layla's car for them to catch their flight, "we didn't order pizz—"

anna stopped talking with a mask on her face looking at her girlfriend shocked, "bub, what are you doing here?" layla smiled looking at her girlfriend, "i wanted to see you before i go home, and give you this,"

she sets the basket down to where anna grabbed it as layla was a few meters away not wanting to catch covid from girlfriend, "lele!" noah yelled from his sister's car, "we need to go otherwise we're gonna miss our flight!"

layla frowned turning back to her girlfriend, "i love you, only three more days right?" anna nods her head, "mm, i love you too," layla blew a kiss to her girlfriend, now walking to her car seeing when she was about to enter her car, her girlfriend still standing at her front door.

she lets out a breath now coming inside her car, driving away from her girlfriend's house and to lax airport, "arizona, here we come,"

the two get out of layla's car getting their big suitcases with noah helping layla get her suitcase out from her boot with her duffel bag on her shoulder as the two of them walked through the parking lot entrance to the airport looking for their board, "let's go,"

____

layla hated going on airplane with noah since the twenty year old always wanted to dance in his seat making tiktoks for his fans as layla just made a lip syncing video only when she was pretending to eat to post a tiktok for her supporters.

running a hand through her hair as she posted the video with the caption about how she missed seeing her girlfriend.

"hi,"

a flight attendant comes over to the two who were in the first class part of the airplane, "hello," noah and layla both said smiling to the lady, "would you two like something to eat or drink?"

layla looked at her brother who nods his head as the flight attendant looked at layla who looked at her, "can i just have a glass of water, please?" the flight attendant nods her head, "yeah, and what about you, sir?"

the flight attendant asked noah who got a baguette and a coke, no one in their family knew they were coming a day early expect for ty who's picking the two of them up from the arizona airport in three hours.

layla started to close her eyes, with her staying up with karina watching movies and eating popcorn since the two of them wouldn't see each other for a while since layla wasn't coming home until the 28th of december and karina was staying at her parents house until she has to go back to her college.

____

"layla! noah!"

the two of them looked around when they see supporters coming towards them, "can we take a picture, please?" layla looked around them, "s-sure,"

she took many photos with her supporters with the airport security helping the two tiktokers out when the security see that they were surrounded, "okay, people, no more photos!"

layla looked around trying to find ty who was a bit smalller than most people, looking around the arizona airport finding ty, "ty!" ty held a sign with l beck and n beck on a cardboard.

ty smiled seeing layla running to him as he embraced his sister like in a tight hug, when he sees noah coming to them with his suitcase and the airport security with him, "hey man," noah bro hugged, "no one at home knows, right?"

ty nods his head, "mhm, they all think i'm coming now," layla smirked, "good job," she slapped her hand against ty's hand, "normally you'd tell tatum," noah nods his head, "well, when it's a surprise.. i won't tell anyone,"

____

layla was vlogging the whole time in the car, with copyrighted music playing over where the three of them vibed to the music playing from ty's speaker when a buzz was heard as layla furrowed her eyebrows looking down to her phone as noah did the same not seeing a message on their lock screen.

"ty did someone message you?"

the three of them looked to ty's iphone where tatum's contact name comes across his screen seeing that they need onions and garlic, "i guess we're going to the shops,"

layla smiles turning back to noah, "ooh that's good, we can buy mama flowers," noah smiled at his sister, "yeah," ty drove the nearest the store messaging his girlfriend saying he'll get them for her.

layla grabbed her camera from ty's dashboard holding it in her hand with her mask on her face coming inside the store where noah and layla went one way with ty going to the grocery store part.

the twins looked at the flowers they now stood in front of, "what kind of flowers does mom like?" noah shrugged his shoulders, "she likes any kind don't she?" layla frowned, looking at different colour flowers seeing some sunflowers and roses in one, "ooh, this one,"

layla grabbed the bouquet of flowers with noah smiling, "i know mom would love those," layla smirked, "of course, she would they are from us," noah chuckled, "her favourites.."

noah high fived his sister who nods her head, "we're definitely her favourites and dad's favourites too," layla shook her head, "nah, i'm definitely dad's favourite,"

noah rolled his eyes as they self checked out waiting for ty near the exit of the store leaning against the wall with layla's camera in noah's hand, "so we're gonna wait here until ty comes, and i'll update you guys on where we are in the car,"

she ends the vlog there, taking the camera from noah's hand putting it into one of anna's very comfy hoodie layla had stolen from her.

____

"surprise!"

the beck twins now stand leaning against the kitchen counter seeing their mother, tatum and haley cooking, "layla, noah, what—" amy said looking at her kids, "i thought you two were coming tomorrow?"

the twins shook their heads, "no, we came a day early," a smile covers their mother's lips, "i am so happy to see you both," amy hugged them with ty recording the whole interaction behind them on layla's camera, "and we also got you flowers,"

noah shows his mother the flowers they bought her, "aww, they are so beautiful," amy takes the bouquet into her hand, "i'll put them in water," amy handed them to tatum who did as she said.

"hi mama,"

amy smiled feeling her youngest daughter hugging her again with ty now recording amy and layla's hug, "hi sweetie," amy kissed her daughter's forehead, "where's dad?"

layla questioned, "he went to the repair store," noah hummed, "oh, you guys should scare surprise him," the two beck siblings smiled, "alright,"

"where is he right now?"

amy checked her husband's location with the two youngest siblings smiling, "he's almost home, hid behind the couch," layla and noah did as their mother said with layla setting her camera behind a flower pot what shows the couch perfectly.

john comes into his house, "hi honey," he said smiling at his wife, "did you get the parts what you needed?" john nods his head at his wife's question sitting on the couch with noah and layla counting down.

"three, two, one—" quietly when they both stand up, "surprise, we're home!" john turns to face them, "noah? layla? what—" john chuckled standing up, "what are you guys doing here?"

layla chuckled hugging her dad first, her head on her father's chest feeling her dad's arm rub her back kissing her head, "we're home for christmas, it's a tradition now," noah hugged their dad after layla pulled away from their dad.