rest in peace cooper

i still can't believe that it's been two months without you cooper, a beautiful boy with a beautiful smile, it's so difficult for me to process that you are no longer with us, the cooper noriega who has made such a big impact on the world, you saved me in so many ways. everyone please go and follow cooper's discord.

rest in peace angel 🕊

____

layla didn't know what happened. she hated seeing everywhere that her best friend had died in a parking lot in burbank california. she hadn't been on her phone ever since the news came on her iphone.

he had just been with her, a few hours before everything went down. cooper had been staying at her apartment for a few days.

the two had been playing video games, fifa 23, call of duty any video games that you could imagine, layla had it for whenever she had over noah, or cooper or even zack and chase and jean victor.

there was a massive hole in her heart where cooper was, his presence was definitely something that layla was so used to for two years of spending every second with him in the sway house, and now he was gone.

the same person who helped her overcome her addiction to nicotine and alcohol, they both helped each other with their addictions, cooper was the person she went to whenever something wasn't going right cause cooper always gave amazing advice.

but now layla won't even be able to get amazing advice since he was gone. it was a dream, she'd wake up and it'd just be a dream however it wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare.

her best friend was died.

no one had seen or even heard from layla since the news got out to everyone about the death of cooper noriega. anna hadn't seen layla, zack hadn't seen her even sab, nessa, noah or emma hadn't seen layla.

she was hiding herself away from everyone, when everyone was seeing colours, all she could see was grey. her life has been turned around, and she didn't know how to deal with the pain, how to deal with cooper actually not coming back.

layla was lonely, upset and everyone who knew her knew that she would be, especially since how close the two were.

____

anna was worried, she hadn't seen or heard from her girlfriend ever since cooper's death, she's heard from alanna that layla had cancelled everything that was upcoming that she had to do face to face cause of the pain she was feeling.

layla knew it wasn't fair to her supporters that she had delayed the tour but they knew the pain she was feeling about her best friend, cooper was her best friend, the first actual friend she made in los angeles other than oscar and kio.

"layla?"

the shumate girl calls out in her girlfriend's dark apartment since all of the curtains and lights were all closed and turnt off, "layla, please.." anna knew that her girlfriend was home knowing that layla wouldn't go anywhere.

"anna,"

the youngest beck sibling's voice comes out shaky, upstairs layla laid in her bed with her covers covering her warm body as she cried for the fifth time, "oh layla," instantly anna comes to her girlfriend, "i know,"

layla goes into anna's arms crying into her girlfriend's shoulder, "i miss him so much," anna rubbed layla's back feeling her own tears come down her face, "i miss him too,"

layla didn't know what happened as she instantly pulls back from anna, "n-no," she moved away from anna, "he's-he's gone,"

"layla.."