cooking for everyone

layla got back to her apartment, letting karina come into their apartment before her putting her keys into the bowl near the entrance of their apartment.

she runs her hand through her hair looking to karina as she comes into their kitchen, "so.. what are we having for dinner?" she asked karina going through their fridge and freezer.

"we have some things we make food with," layla nods her head, "we can invite the jah girls around," layla smiled at karina's idea, "yeah,"

she runs her hand through her hair, coming into her iphone texting christian and zack's groupchat knowing that they are with the girls right now.

she then sees her brother messaging her about what they are going to do their twenth birthday which is in a few days.

she messaged her brother seeing zack message her back about everyone agreed to go to her and karina's apartment, "okay," she puts her iphone, "everyone is coming around later, so we can make tiktoks and other things before they come,"

karina looked at her best friend, "hey, thank you for standing by me through everything that's happening," layla nods her head at karina, "that's what best friend are for right,"

karina just smiled at her, when layla runs her hand through her hair, "i know you two said i love you to each other," layla's cheeks redden, "mhm," karina looked at her best friend, "stay by her, okay? cause i can't see her break down,"

layla nods her head thinking about how many days left she will see her girlfriend, "only three days and 12 hours to go," she said chuckling to karina.

—————

christian comes inside layla's apartment as christian and most of the jah girls have keys to karina's and layla's apartment since layla has a key to the just a house mansion what she has gotten from her girlfriend.

"hey, we're here!"

layla comes out of her bedroom where her and karina were talking to anna after making three tiktoks for karina's account, her main account and her spam accounts, "hey bebes,"

layla side hugged her friends, "who's ready for me and karina to cook them a meal?" the girls raised their hands knowing that layla is an amazing cook, "me! me,"

layla chuckles as karina comes out of her bedroom still holding her phone in hand where anna was, "what's everyone shouting about?" anna asked her girlfriend when karina hands layla her phone, "they're just excited to eat something me and karina are gonna cook,"

anna smiles at her girlfriend, "don't worry duckie, there will be loads of times, that layla will cook something for you," layla's cheeks redden at the comment sab made.

karina then told everyone about anna and layla saying i love you to each other as emma squealed, "wait, really?" layla covered her ears from emma's loud squeal, "oh, my god, lele! i'm so happy for you,"

layla looked at her girlfriend from her iphone, "okay, bye bubby," anna half smiled waving her hand when anna's mother comes into her bedroom coming to comfort anna, "bye,"

layla then ends the facetime call turning to look at her friends who all stared, "not everyone staring at me," she said chuckling making the sauce for the chicken as karina is making the pasta.

—————

emma and layla made a tiktok in her and karina's massive bathroom, where layla danced in front of emma to her iphone what was recording them dancing.

layla missed her girlfriend even though she and anna went apart from each other a few hours ago, "hey, you okay?"

she snapped out of her daze looking at emma, "yeah, yeah, sorry i just—" emma looked at her ex girlfriend, "you miss anna,"

layla nods her head with a frown on her face, "i know she's hurting right now," layla then gets a notification of anna posting a new video, layla comes onto tiktok seeing her girlfriend's video.

she knew anna didn't mean to hurt anyone in the process of making the video, but as well layla didn't understand why her girlfriend had made the video, she looked at the comments seeing people continue to hate on her girlfriend.

she knew her girlfriend wasn't perfect, no one was perfect especially on tiktok, with all of the rumours people say on tiktok just to tiktok clout is so.. stupid, "i just wish she was here right now so i could comfort her,"

emma rubbed her ex girlfriend's back, "hey, it's okay.. anna is strong," layla looked at emma, "i remember in that one youtube video she made, she said one day.. she'll quit social media and no one would ever see her again,"

layla said frowning, "and i don't want that happen cause i know how anna is, she'll overthink everything and then she'll distant herself from me thinking i hate her," emma rubbed layla's back, "just tell her how you feel lele,"

layla nods her head, "i just don't want to overstress her," emma shakes her head, "she loves you," layla ran her hand through her hair, "yeah.."

she looks to her ex girlfriend, "thank you for talking to me about this," layla frowned, "i know i was a bitch for dating you when i still had some sort of feelings for anna," emma looked at layla, "hey, who wouldn't want to be used by the layla beck?"

layla playfully rolled her eyes pushing emma back, "hahaha, but yeah, it's okay," emma looked at layla, "i kind of knew that you'd always have feelings for her,"

layla run her hand through her hair, "and anyways, zack makes me happy and anna makes you happy," layla nods her head at what emma said, "mhm, i'm happy em that you found him, i hope he knows that if he hurts you, he'll have to come through me and the girls,"

emma chuckled, "yeah," they hugged each other, emma pulling back to lean in and kiss layla's cheek.

—————

layla was on facetime to her girlfriend with karina beside her who slept peacefully as the two girls watched a film in the movie room, before coming into layla's bedroom where they played on layla's ninetendo switch what was connected to her 85 inch samsung tv.

she ran her hand through her brunette hair, "bubby," anna looked to her girlfriend with her eyes tear stained, "i know what you're thinking," she said looking at her girlfriend, "it's okay, everything will go back to normal in a few days time,"

anna shakes her head, "i don't know about this bub, people really hate me," layla frowned hearing her girlfriend say that, "no they don't, they just understand why you made that video for,"

anna tried to blink her tears away but more kept falling, "and anyways, me and the girls love you, come home when you need to, okay?" layla said to her girlfriend, "i can wait a month for you to come here, okay? just take a break bubby,"

layla said to her girlfriend who slowly nods her head, "i'll take a break but i'm not staying here for a month, i need you, and the girls and but especially you, and your cuddles," layla smiles hearing that from her girlfriend, "yeah me too, me too,"

light snores could be heard from karina who slept peacefully next to layla, "is that karina?" layla nods her head, "yeah," anna half smiles looking at her girlfriend and her best friend, "i love you,"

"i love you too anna,"

anna sees her girlfriend start to yawn, "bub, go to sleep, we can stay on facetime but go sleep, i can see that you're tired," layla looked at her girlfriend, "i know but i just want to talk to you,"

anna half smiles, "go to sleep babe," layla smiled hearing that knowing her girlfriend never say babe or baby, "okay.."

layla moves back resting her head onto her pillow turning to face her bedroom window, where her phone was now placed aganist the photo of her and anna.

"night,"
"night lele,"