the music release party

layla stood in her party dress with all of her friends and family surrounding her in her childhood home, layla comes upstairs into her bedroom seeing anna and emma looking around the girl's bedroom.

"hey—"

anna turns to the sound of layla's voice putting down layla's mvp player trophy, "hey lele," emma said quickly, "what are you guys doing up here? everyone's down?"

she asked them confused as to why they are upstairs in her bedroom, emma looked at layla, "i wanted to see how many trophies you have, anna said you had loads but i didn't believe her,"

layla nods her head as emma comes past layla patting the girl's arm, when layla furrowed her eyebrows turning to anna who just stands there, "can we talk?"

anna comes to layla holding onto the girl's hand, "yeah, of course," she leads them both onto her head, "what's up?"

she asked crossing her leg over her other leg, "i just wanted to ask you, what are we?" anna asked looking into layla's eyes, "i uh—"

it's been two weeks since layla last saw anna, and it's been two weeks since she has last thought about what her and anna were becoming, "i'm happy when i'm with you," she said holding anna's hand in hers, "i love you, and i always will,"

"but—"

anna said, making layla furrowed her eyebrows, "i know there's a but somewhere in this conversation," she moves her hand from layla's hand, "no, there's not, i want to be with you, anna,"

anna then smiled slightly, "oh," she rubbed at her neck embarrassed, "hey," layla lifts anna's head placing her lips softly on anna's glossed lips smiling, "i missed you,"

anna looked in between layla's different coloured eyes, "i missed you too," layla embraced anna in a tight hug, "so we're exclusive?" layla nods her head, "yeah, until we make things official,"

layla stands up holding her hand out for anna, with anna placing her hand in layla's hand coming downstairs with layla hand in hand smiling.

"let's get this party started!"

—————

layla stirred to the right, falling into someone's arms, stopping when she looks up into their eyes seeing drew holding her in his arms with his blue eyes gazing down at her, "long time no see,"

layla pulls back drunkly, "no," she says drunkly, feeling her head start to spin, pushing drew away from her trying to find one of her best friends.

her breathing started to heavier, even though she was drunk, she still remembered what drew did to her, "emma? anna? where's anna,"

she rounds a corner finding anna face to face with her, "hey," anna puts her hands into layla's arms, "are you drunk?" she asked the drunk girl looking into layla's eyes, "anna, h-he-he's here,"

anna sees layla shaken state, bringing layla into her arms, "who's here?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows, "babe, who's here?"

layla's breath becomes heavier again, "drew, he's here, i-i saw him," alcohol from layla's breath radiates onto anna's face as layla spoke to her, "he's not supposed to be here, mama don't like him,"

anna looks around for someone she'd trust to look after layla whilst she tells drew to leave layla's release party, "emma!"

emma stops where she was dancing with zack coming to them, with zack holding her hand in his, "what's up?" she then sees layla slight tipping over, "oh,"

she goes to the side of layla holding layla still, "what happened with her? is she drunk?" anna nods her head to emma's last question, "drew is here, i need to go and kick him out,"

"what drew? the ex boyfriend who—"

emma stops knowing anna know who she was referring to, "yeah him," emma looked to her boyfriend, "oh no, i want to kick him out himself, babe, you coming?"

zack furrowed his eyebrows but nods his head, "yeah," emma leads her and zack both to where drew stood, kicking him out with christian, noah and tatum coming to emma's side.

"do you wanna go upstairs now?"

"everyone! the party's over!" tatum calls out from where she kicked drew out, "layla's drunk, she'll talk to you guys tomorrow," she stated before closing the front door.

layla nods her head as anna wrapped layla in her arms leading them both to the beck household stairs, going into layla's bedroom unlocking the door, laying layla down onto the bed as anna turns to layla's alarm clock seeing that it was 5am in the morning.

anna also sees a picture of emma and layla when they were together happy at their miami trip they took together.

she frowns slightly seeing layla now sleepy, just when she was about to exit out of layla's bedroom after putting layla underneath the covers, "where are you going?"

layla asked anna drunk from her bed, "don't leave me again," anna turns to where layla was looking at her, she comes to layla, placing herself near where layla was, "i'll be back tomorrow, and then after tomorrow, we're going back home,"

layla holds anna's hand in hers, "don't leave me, sleep with me tonight," anna looked at layla's face, "i can't,"

layla furrowed her eyebrows pulling her hand from anna's hand, "what do you mean you can't?" she asked, "i can't sleep in the same bed as you, if we're not girlfriend and girlfriend,"

anna stated to layla who frowns, "i don't care, i need cuddles," anna playfully rolls her eyes, laying herself next to layla, wrapping an arm protectively around layla who went to sleep as everyone was now gone from the beck household.

"i love you,"

anna placed her lips onto layla's cheek, who hums half smiling cuddling more back into anna, "i love you, too," she holds anna's arm in place smiling.