offically dating again

the past three days with everyone being back in los angeles, anna decided she wanted to take layla out to officially ask the girl to be her girlfriend again.

layla comes downstairs from where she slept in anna's bed, as everyone decided to come back to anna's house and watch movies since they came back late, however everyone left this morning expect for emma, layla, dev, zack, christian and mads.

"hey miss gurl,"

layla smiles at her manager who stands near emma, recording anna who was awake smiling at where layla stood, frozen, "hey.."

anna comes to layla picking the beck girl up smiling, spinning them around in circles as layla squeals, "anna! put me down," anna puts layla down, hugging the girl from behind, "look at her, look at her,"

layla smiles as alana records the two girls smiling, "look at their tan line," layla smiles in anna's embrace, "they're so tanned," anna smiled at where emma came up behind her, hugging her and layla from behind.

layla then shows where the tattoo what karina, anna and layla had all gotten together was still on their wrist, layla knew anna covered a tattoo she and karina had gotten together with a flower over it.

layla saw on tiktok, christian making a tiktok where you introduce yourself but in a rap, "hmm, i know i'm a bit late to this trend, i don't usually do this," she said  into her phone as she has her earphones in, "but um i thought i'd give it a go,"

"so..." she smirks, "hey there.. my name is layla," she runs her hand through her hair, "who likes deja, out here in la,"

layla looked at anna who looked at her smiling, "i'm getting started on my music, paying bills by myself," she stated, "my home is five hundred miles away, the flight alone is a couple of hundred pounds,"

she rhymes smiling, "i got a big dream for this app that i'm using, that's why i'm here to tell y'all that my music is flowing," she smiles as she finished rapping.

anna comes up behind where layla stopped filming, watching her duet video nack, posting it onto her main account turning her phone off with anna's hands sliding past her breast to hold her in her arms.

"layla.."

layla looked at alana, humming, "she can't marry you," emma stated from where she sat near layla, "cause she's married to anna," layla then nods her head smiling, "fax,"

"fax no printer,"

emma smiles from beside layla, "fax, no printer—" layla stopped when emma started to say, "copy, no paste," layla and anna both chuckled, "how many people are you married to?"

alana asked recording the three girls for her tiktok account, "just anna," emma quickly said to alana, "layla is only married to anna,"

layla holds where anna's hand was touching at layla's rib, "hmm," anna smiles kissing layla's cheek, "but hold on, what are you guys?"

layla turns back to where anna was, "um, we're exclusive, but not official," anna nods her head to alana making a face to their manager, when anna hugged layla again in her arms, kissing layla's neck who smiles.

—————

anna takes layla's hand after telling the girl to go and get ready into a date outfit, layla furrowed her eyebrows seeing anna now holding a blindfold in hand, "what, you wanna blindfold me?"

anna nods her head, "mm," layla smirks at anna, "you don't have to say my turn ons to get me to go upstairs with you, anna," anna shakes her head, "i uh- no, i,"

her cheeks reddening making layla smirk more wider, "we're going on a date," layla nods her head, "okay," she turns around letting anna blindfold, after anna ties the blindfold, she comes back to holding layla's hands in hers leading layla to her range rover.

"anna, where are we going?"

anna sat down in the driver's seat, "it's a surprise," layla pouts with the blindfold on her face turning to anna, "you know i hate surprises," anna just smiles, "i promise you'll love this one,"

anna leans in kissing layla's cheek who's cheek then redden at the contact, "let's go," anna drives away from her house, driving to her surprise location for layla.

anna opened the door for layla where she parked in front of a soccer field where their first proper date was, "okay," anna leads layla to their date, taking the blindfold from layla's eyes slowly.

"and open,"

layla slowly opened her green/blue eyes seeing them at a soccer field where they had their first proper date, "aww," layla smiles turning to anna, "anna,"

anna leads layla to their picnic setting layla down, who smiles leaning over once anna sat down, pressing her lips onto anna's soft lips, "mm,"

—————

layla kicked the soccer ball anna had bought, doing around the world soccer trick smiling as anna smiles, "so.." anna stands up, coming towards layla where she holds the promise ring she had given to layla in her hand, "i know i have still have to get you to trust me again,"

layla nods her head, "but i want us to be official when i earn your trust back," layla smiles at anna, "so layla paige beck, you're my favourite person in the world, and i want you to be my girlfriend again,"

a smile comes over layla's face, "yes, yes!" she comes into anna's arms, immediately wrapping her arms around anna's shoulders bringing her closer, pressing her lips aganist anna's lips in a passionate kiss.

"i love you,"
"i love you, too,"

anna rubbed layla's cheek looking into her girlfriend's eyes, "i'm so happy you're mine again," layla chuckles, "i've always been yours," anna smiles, kissing layla's cheek, "good,"