day by the pool

with three more day to new years eve, the beck girl was excited to finally celebrate new years with someone she loved, in the past with drew the two always broke up before new years and always got back together a few days after.

it was toxic. their relationship was toxic. so layla is finally happy that finally she gets to spend new years with someone she truly loved for the first time.

anna woke up stretching her arm out whilst her other one was underneath her girlfriend's warm body, she stared at her girlfriend's face who turned to her still sleeping.

anna knew how tired her girlfriend was with layla packing some of her things to go and be apart of high school musical: the musical tv show, what anna was so proud about.

layla had been working hard to achieve everything she's ever wanted, and she has never complained about how tired she ever was even though sometimes you could see it in her eyes.

so unlike everyone else who was already up and getting changed into their swimming shorts and bikinis, anna just gazed at her beautiful girlfriend who was still asleep on her.

"you're staring,"

layla said with her eyes still closed, "no, i'm gazing," layla didn't open her eyes still, "it's creepy," anna shook her head, "it's romantic,"

layla opened her right eye looking at her girlfriend slightly seeing anna smiling at her, before she gets her pillow putting it over her own head, with anna playfully scoffing, "hey,"

anna starts to move the pillow off of her girlfriend's head who comes to her girlfriend's face, feeling anna's arm wrap around her shoulders kissing anna's lips now coming on top of her girlfriend.

layla's hands on anna's pillow keeping herself up with anna's hands on her cheek moving down to her girlfriend's t-shirt sliding her hand underneath layla's t-shirt, "your hand is cold,"

layla mumbled against her girlfriend's lips, "mm-hmm," anna kissed her girlfriend again, "we can solve that problem,"

layla quirked an eyebrow with anna now flipping them around with anna's hand still underneath her girlfriend's t-shirt but this time on her girlfriend's back, "it's still cold,"

anna chuckled aganist layla's lips, "um—" layla looked up at her girlfriend, "we need to go brush our teeth and go downstairs," anna looked at her girlfriend, "everyone is in the swimming pool,"

"okay, let's go,"

____

layla laid back aganist anna's warm body sipping on her pina colda what a waiter bought over to her, "mm," layla puts her drink behind her, letting anna have some of her pina colda, "mm, that's good,"

avani looked at them, "right," she was in the water, "come lele, anna, come in the water," layla looked at avani, "i don't wanna get my hair wet,"

anna side glanced noah who was sat next to the two girls nodding his head to anna, layla puts her cup down onto the side table about to stand up when noah and anna pick her up throwing her in the water, "ugh,"

layla pushed her now wet hair behind, looking at her girlfriend and noah who wore smirks on their faces, "i was going to come into the water," she playfully rolled her eyes, "idiots,"

charli went onto layla's shoulders with avani doing the same to dixie's shoulders as charli and avani went against each other with layla tickling dixie's side who playfully pushes layla's hand away from her.

"the pair loses has to do a dare that everyone says," layla glanced up at charli, "we aren't not losing," charli looked down at layla, "i kinda wanna know the dare,"

layla nods her head, "and you will, when we win," dixie tried pushing layla down with layla continuing to tickle dixie's side as avani and charli playfully fought on top of their shoulders.

"come on vani,"
"come on love,"

one second layla turns her head to her girlfriend, charli falls into the water off of layla's shoulders making layla frown, "no,"

avani and dixie, "ha, we won!" the beck girl playfully rolled her eyes, "whatever," noah, anna, chase and anthony all shook their heads at their girlfriends having fun with each other.

anna smiled, "layla is always happy whenever she's with them," noah nods his head to what anna said, "they're her best friends, your best friends are sab, emma and, those guys are her best friends,"

chase and anthony agreed to what noah said, "like i know dixie's best friend is katie and layla, and mine is bryce and blake," anna nods her head, "right,"

anna smiled watching her girlfriend, "i like seeing her happy," noah helped his girlfriend out of her swimming pool, wrapping a towel around her with anthony doing the same to avani as charli and layla stayed in the swimming pool.

"okay, so what's the dare gonna be?"

everyone expect from layla amd charli huddled into a small circle discussing on what their dare should be, "okay," noah looked at the two girls who were still in the swimming pool, "we've decided as a group," noah motioned to him and people in the huddle, "you guys have to post one embarrassing tiktok you have on your main account,"

layla shrugged her shoulders, "alright," she comes out of the swimming pool with anna's eyes following her girlfriend's every move, layla goes through her tiktok drafts.

"oh, this one,"

layla turns her phone showing them the embarrassing tiktok she made once back when she was in the sway house, "i thought you didn't have a tiktok,"

she looks at her brother, "i had the app, i just never posted anything on my account," noah watched the tiktok over again, "alright, that's your dare done,"

"let's see yours charli," 

charli showed them her embarrassing video as they now had towels covering their bodies sitting onto the lounge chairs, "so, layla, are you excited?"

layla furrowed her eyebrows at charli, "excited about what?" charli smiled, "for tour and first tv show appearance," she nods her head, "i'm so excited, it's weird how being a tiktoker can make so many things that i have dreamed of happening,"

noah smiled at his sister, "it's crazy," they all talked about how being a tiktokers has given them all big opportunities.