young forever & until we meet again release party

layla and nessa both had their album dedicated to their guy best friend cooper noriega and had decided before layla went to london to have their release party together to celebrate.

which was what they did.

a few hours prior to the event happening later, anna and layla were currently taking photos of the outfit layla had on, with anna having some photos that she definitely did not want her girlfriend to post sent to herself to put them as her home screen.

but things went into a different direction as the two girls now laid in anna's bedroom with their clothes scattered around anna's bedroom floor.

anna turnt to her girlfriend smiling at her beautiful girlfriend who slept peacefully next to her when layla's phone started to ring with her 10:30am alarm blasting.

what was captioned the day her album gets posted onto spotify, layla turnt around slapping her hand tiredly to her iphone turning off the alarm where she started to rub her eyes getting the tired from her eyes.

"morning,"
"mhm, morning,"

anna pecked the side of her girlfriend's forehead as layla sat up slightly smiling down at her girlfriend who now laid her head against her bare stomach, "last night was—"

anna interrupted her, "—amazing," layla chuckled at that, "i was gonna say like always hot," layla said playing with the end of her girlfriend's blonde hair.

the beck girl looked to her phone once again seeing that she was getting notifications from her friends saying how her album was out on Spotify, "the groupchat with sab, nessa, emma, zack and the triplets is saying how mine and ness's album is coming out on spotify at 9pm,"

"wait, what, already.."

layla nods her head seeing her spotify account having her newest album 'until we meet again' on countdown there with her six songs that she wrote about losing someone she loved and close to her not being able to be listened to yet.

the emotions she felt from cooper's death and everyone she had ever lost in her life, those songs were about them, the people who meant the world to her.

the three girl's facetime groupchat was showing as layla put on her girlfriends t-shirt she had found close to her, before answering the facetime call, "lay, our albums are going out on spotify in 11 hours, can you believe it?!"

layla nods her head, "it's-it.. it's crazy," sab looked at both of her closest friends, "he'd be so proud of you two," layla felt herself get emotional as sab said those words and so did nessa, "so proud,"

a tear fell from layla's eye as she sniffled, "sorry," she chuckled shaking her head, "i just wish he was here with us to experience this," sab and nessa both nod their heads, "he is, he's always going to be with us, in our minds and hearts,"

layla wiped a fallen tear from her tear stained face, "yea.." she closed her eyes thinking about her best friend and how happy he'd been seeing her and nessa both achieving their dream of being rockstars and superstars.

"to cooper...!"
"this album's to cooper...!"

_____

layla sat with her friends at boa steakhouse as she had all of her and nessa's friends there with noah near his sister's side as nessa and layla sat together in the middle of the group.

their hands latched onto each other's as their album gets released at exactly 9pm as canons were exploded with everyone clapping their hands as both nessa and layla looked at each other with tears in their eyes hugging each other.

"whoo!"

the two girls then pulled from each other letting their friends hug them congratulating them as layla's head rested on her girlfriend's shoulder, "he'd be so proud of you," anna said kissing her girlfriend's forehead.

noah looked at his twin and her best friend, "to cooper..!" he cheered holding up his glass, "to cooper..!" they all cheered with layla and nessa smiling sweetly at each other.

sab held onto layla's hand over nessa as the three girls were all in pain at cooper not being there with them to celebrate such a big moment in their lives.

layla cleared her throat, "um.." she stands up, "i just wanna say a few words," she looked around the table of her friends, "i wrote this album before cooper..before he—" she lets out a breath, "before we um.. lost him," everyone nods their heads as she wiped the tear from her face, "and i remember how i was writing a song with him in my living room about my hometown friend's mom who i had experienced losing who was like a mom to me," she said, "and i remember him saying to me, layla, you should write a song for people to connect with, a song that will have everyone connected to through losing a loved one, so that's what i did,"

she said now sniffling, wiping a fallen tear away from her tear stained face, "i wrote this album for him, and for anyone who has ever lost a loved one before," she said looking around the table, "thank you," they all clapped their hands at layla's speech.

and someone had recorded layla's speech and had posted it to tiktok where now viral video came onto everyone's page at layla's words and inspirational speech.

nessa and layla were taking pictures in front of their album with bryant taking the photos of the two girls, where the two girls had their friends in the photo with layla looking up being overwhelmed as anna's hands came to her face.

her girlfriend's hands on her face as layla met her girlfriend's eyes with a tear coming down her face with bryant taking the photo, "i miss him, so much,"

she commented after moving away from the photoshoot area going to the bathroom where she quietly sobbed into her hands in the corner of the bathroom.

emma comes through the door, "layla?" she then hears sniffling seeing her friend in the corner in her white dress, sobbing into her hands, "hey,"

the beck girl looked up seeing emma coming towards her, "hey," she brings layla into her arms letting the girl cry showing emotion after bottling it up for a month, "it's okay to cry, layla, don't bottle up your feelings,"

"i just—i just don't want to feel like this anymore—he-he was my favourite person in the world and he had to go a-and how am i supposed to live in this cruel world without him," emma held onto layla's arms, "i know, layla, he loved you, so much, and he was always so proud of you,"

layla nods her head, "i just wish he was here with me now," emma wiped the tear from her friend's face, "he is, he's here—" she points to layla's heart who lets a teary smile come onto her lips, "y-yea,"

she sniffled letting out a breath, "sorry," she looked at herself in the mirror seeing some of her mascara ruined, "i wasn't supposed to cry," emma shakes her head, "it's okay to cry," layla let's out a breath fixing her mascara in the mirror, "i'm fine to go back out there,"

"let's go,"

once layla walked out of the bathroom, she went back to the photoshoot area where she took some photos of her and her girlfriend in front of her and nessa's album covers, "you okay?"

layla nods her head at her girlfriend's question, "i'm okay, just needed a minute," anna held her girlfriend's hand, "if you need a minute away, let me know,"

layla once again nods her head, "i'm okay now," she clarified with her girlfriend, "okay," she kissed anna's cheek going to where sab and nessa sat taking photos with them.

bryant at the end of the release party sent all of the photos he had taken from the event and sent them to layla who looked through them on her laptop and uploaded some of the photos to her instagram showing that she had a release party for her and nessa's album.

with the first photo she put being of her and nessa in front of their album covers hugging each other then the next one of her and anna, and the next few ones of her and her friends before showing her and nessa's cake they had gotten.