steak dinner

author's note:
hi please don't take any of my anna books seriously. if i make anyone uncomfortable from this story, then please tell me and i will try and make the story much better for you to read.

love you all 🤍

—————

layla was in the bathroom doing her makeup for dinner as they are going to the steak restaurant tonight, layla applying moisture to her face after emma left her alone to do her makeup without any distractions.

layla sings to the song playing from her iphone seeing her brother facetiming her, "hey no—" she stops seeing dixie's face there, "hey dix,"

layla said smiling to her brother's girlfriend, "what's up?" dixie looked at her, "noah told me you haven't used your miami hotel thing yet—" layla nods her head, "yeah, obviously i was seeing anna at the time, and it'd be kinda awkward to go there with emma when it was supposed to be for me and anna,"

dixie looked at her best friend, "yeah," she smiles, "so how's miami?" layla smiles, "it's good, wait, are you and noah here in miami?"

dixie shakes her head chuckling at her best friend's excitement, "no, we already went lay.." layla runs her fingers through her hair, looking at her face in the corner of her phone, "when?"

"when did you go?"

dixie looked at noah who comes into her bedroom, "babe, when did we go to that place bryce got for us?" noah puts his face into the facetime frame seeing his twin sister, "hey paigey.. like a week after we got it,"

"mhm.."

dixie looked at her boyfriend, "cause layla still hasn't gone yet," layla looked at them, "you guys can take it, if you want.." noah looked at his sister shaking his head, "no, paigey, that's for you.."

layla sighs looking at the time on her phone, "okay, i love you guys... i have to go and get ready for dinner," layla says in a weird voice.

"bye, love you too,"
"bye love you!"

layla smiles, seeing anna come into her bathroom wearing a dress, "oh wow.." layla said shocked seeing anna in a dress.

anna playfully rolls her eyes, "this is the only time you'll see me in a dress so don't waste it," layla chuckles, "you look beautiful," she said to anna who's cheeks redden, "thank you,"

anna stood behind layla looking at the girl doing her makeup, "can i do your makeup?" layla looks at anna through the mirror, "can you even do makeup?" she asked anna who playfully scoffs, "yeah, just not your like type of makeup,"

layla raised her eyebrows at anna, "and what's my type of makeup?" anna looks at layla, "like glamorous type shit," layla chuckles, "no, i like natural looks,"

anna shakes her head, "cap, stop the cap.." she said to layla who playfully rolls her eyes, "i see you all the time doing full on makeup type shit," she said to layla who rolls her eyes, "cap.."

anna half smiles, "so can i?" layla shrugged her shoulders, "yeah, just let me get my outfit," she said coming into her bedroom closing the bathroom door, getting out of her nike shorts and oversized t-shirt.

taking her lace bra off, being completely nude as her boobs were out when anna comes into her bedroom, "oh—" layla's eyes widened, covering her chest area.

anna immediately closing her blue eyes, "uh— i just wanted to say are you almost ready," anna said to layla who clears her throat, "i'll be in there in one second,"

anna nods her head, "okay," she slightly opened one of her eyes coming back into the bathroom, layla's cheeks red from anna seeing her nude again.