spending time together

after their trip to bora bora, layla and cooper had become inseparable only being apart from each other when they went to interviews, photoshoots and to business meetings.

but half of the time, layla was always with cooper, with the twenty-one year old cheering cooper up after him and sab had broken up with the two of them singing chase atlantic's new song consume what the two of them alongside nessa absolutely loved.

layla was currently at a photoshoot, her first proper photoshoot from her clothing brand that she had created, collating with pretty little thing calling her clothing brand house of layla.

she had requests for when everyone else got to purchase the clothes as right now, she had gotten a professional photographer to photograph her and her friends trying her clothes from her clothing brand.

layla even had cooper, fred and oscar also being involved in the photoshoot as she had a few male clothes that she had designed.

bryant took photos of them with layla knowing that the photographer would take the best photos of them like he did when layla had her first practice photoshoot in los angeles when she came down back in 2020 with noah.

"yes layla!"

her friends cheered her on with anna leaning to the side watching her girlfriend having fun with the poses that she's doing with their friends encouragement, making her laugh and smile more.

"anna?"

the girl hummed as bryant called out her name, "come and take some pictures with layla," the nineteen year old looked to her girlfriend and to bryant, "are-are you sure?"

layla nods her head at her girlfriend, "yes, anna," she told her girlfriend, "c'mere," the girl did as told coming to sit next to her girlfriend on the white backdrop with layla smiling at her girlfriend.

bryant instructed them on couple poses they could do, as the two girls complied doing as bryant said knowing that he knew about poses they should do that would attract more customers, "ok, perfect, perfect,"

he snapped more pictures of them where layla and anna come off of the white backdrop now letting emma and sab come onto the white backdrop.

she glanced to her male best friend seeing cooper smile sadly looking at where his ex girlfriend stood, even though the two ended on good terms, layla knew the two still felt something for each other.

____

since anna and layla hadn't been spending too much time together, the beck girl went to her girlfriend's place after the photoshoot and decided to plan a date for her and her girlfriend after exiting bryant out of the photoshoot location who was sending the pictures of the photoshoot to the company.

"hey love,"

anna looked away from her iphone that she just recorded a tiktok with, locking her iphone after posting the video, her full attention on her girlfriend's face, "mm-hmm,"

layla stands in front of her, "so, i wanna take you out on a date," she told her girlfriend holding a rose in hand, "wher-where did that come from?" layla smiles charmingly at her, "magic,"

anna chuckled when she smiled, taking the rose into her hand, "so is that a yes?" anna nods her head at layla's question, "yes, it's a date," layla pecked anna's lips smiling, "ok, i'll send you the details,"

"ok, bye—"

layla kissed her girlfriend's lips once again as she exited out of her girlfriend's house, "bye," anna just smiled at where her girlfriend's retreating figure just was, shaking her head.

____

to my sexy girlfriend,
the attire for today is comfortable but also cute
don't bring nothing expect your sexy self ;)
be ready for 8pm
- love layla x

anna smiled at the text message she received from her girlfriend after she finished editing one of her upcoming youtube videos that she did with cooper and layla.

anna looked at the time on her iphone seeing that it was five but knowing her girlfriend layla always seems to come five minutes before the actual time, so she started getting ready now.

and just as time passed, layla honked her car horn outside of her girlfriend's house at 5 minutes before eight like anna had guessed she would.

anna pets pluto's head before going outside towards her girlfriend's car who smiled, "hey," layla pecked anna's lips once the girl was inside her car and facing her, "how's your day been?"

she asked even though she knew what anna had done all day, "oh.. i had a photoshoot taking photos for someone really hot who's starting her own clothing brand," layla raised an eyebrow, "oh really? tell me more,"

"ok, the girl who designed the clothes, she's quite hot, don't know if she's taken or not—" layla hummed as she started to drive, "probably is taken," she said to anna, "the good ones are always taken,"

layla spoke putting her hand onto her girlfriend's thigh smiling when she took a quick glance at her girlfriend's outfit, comfortable but also very cute, "good thing you wore shorts,"

anna furrowed her eyebrows, "why? where are we going?" layla smirked, "it's a surprise," she rubbed her thumb over anna's skin driving to the destination.

____

and like layla had implied, the date was a surprise so halfway through the drive to their date, layla stopped to put a blindfolded on her girlfriend who was used to being blindfolded for surprise dates by layla.

"ok," layla stopped her engine, "i'm gonna go around to your door, and help you out," she spoke to her girlfriend smiling seeing anna playing with her hand, "then you can take your blindfolded, ok?"

"kay.."

layla moved her hand away from her girlfriend's hand going around her car after closing her car door coming to the passenger side opening the door for anna holding her hand out, "ok, hold out your hand,"

anna did as said latching her hand onto her girlfriend's hand getting out of layla's tesla, "can i take off the blindfolded now?"

"mm- in a minute," layla lead anna more closer to where the picnic was set up on the beach, "ok, now you can,"

anna undid the blindfolded as her eyes went to the picnic that was set up near the ocean with a picnic basket set, "aww lele," layla smiled, "happy one year and a half,"

"happy one year and a half,"

layla kissed her girlfriend's lips, "time flies by when you're with the love of your life," anna smiled at that, "i love you, so much,"