vogue photoshoot

layla hadn't talked to karina since yesterday after everything went down with them, the prieto girl constantly messaging and snapchatting layla to get her to reply to her saying that everything was said was not completely true.

she stayed with zack and christian in their apartment, as she was getting ready in zack's bedroom after christian got her duffel bag from just a house knowing layla wouldn't go there after what happened.

christian looked at layla in zack's mirror, "you do know that you're gonna have to talk to her right?" layla turns to christian, moving her eyeliner pencil away from her eyes looking at him, "yes, but right now, i don't want to—"

she sighs, "i just can't believe what oscar and what the sway boys expect my brother said was true, like they used me for clout," christian frowned, "probably at first, that was their intention but then karina, jordan and gabrielle got to know you better,"

layla frowns not wanting to get upset, "and the number of your followers went from their mind," he said coming to layla standing behind the stool she's sitting on, "its gonna be hard to trust her and them again,"

he rubbed her arm, "i know but they miss you, it looked like karina hadn't been sleeping," layla frowns, "i'll talk to her after my photoshoot," christian holds out his pinkie, "you promise?"

layla lets out a breath, "i promise," she lets her pinkie intertwine with christian's pinkie who smiles, "thank you for letting me stay here," christian half smiled, "zack said you needed somewhere to stay to think about things," layla nods her head, "you can always come here,"

layla stands up off of the stool hugging christian in her arms after doing her makeup, smiling in the boy's embrace, "okay, i have to go," she then frowns, "um—"

she looks back at christian, "can you take me to my photoshoot?" christian nods his head, "yeah, sure.." he gets his car keys into his hand, getting into his car helping layla into the passenger seat, "so.. what's going on with you and anna?"

he asked layla, who's cheeks went red, "i like her, i do but i'm just not ready for a relationship and i know she's not good with relationship cause of her commitment issues," christian nods his head driving to the location layla gave him, "sometimes i wonder if she actually does like me or.. she just saying that cause she doesn't want a relationship,"

christian looked at layla, "i promise you, it's not cause you, since i've known she's had these commitment issues," layla sighed, "she got them from her last boyfriends,"

layla nods her head seeing christian turn into the location, "talk to her and karina," layla nods her head at christian, unbuckling her seatbelt coming out his car coming towards the door putting her mask on her face.

—————

layla sat on the floor in another new outfit vogue picked out for her to wear, making her look sexy, her legs separated with her elbow on her knee holding her face up with her hand to her chin.

the photographer, lewis looked at layla, "yes layla!" he praised making the beck girl smile wider, taking more photos of her, getting the stool back for her to sat down.

"sit on that,"

he said helping layla letting the camera dangle from his neck, positioning her into another position as she wears a denim jacket half opened showing her side boob.

lewis then clapped after finishing the photoshoot after they had five different outfit changes, layla smiling standing up from the stool, "can i see?" lewis nods his head showing layla the photographs he taken on his camera smiling bright at how the images came out.