meeting madelyn

layla held her girlfriend's hand behind everyone else who was in front of them as noah schnapp joined them, "hi," layla shook his hand, before hugging him, "i'm layla,"

noah smiled, "layla beck, right?" layla nods her head at the male actor, "i love your songs," she smiled sheepishly at the actor, "i love stranger things," noah chuckled, "i see we're gonna be good friends," he linked his arm with layla's arm, "i think i can actually get you a part on stranger things, if you want it?"

layla nods her head, "let's exchange numbers then i can give it to my boss and he'll call you if he wants you to be apart of stranger things," layla smiles giving noah her phone number and her manager's phone work number, "thank you so much,"

"it's no problem,"

anna smiled seeing her girlfriend talking to noah about stranger things bonding over that as layla's twin brother comes over to layla, "you all right?"

anna nods her head, "yeah," she looked up at the effiel tower what was gold, "i'm in the city of love," noah chuckled, "and i'm with the girl of my dreams," layla chuckled from where she stood near noah schnapp making a tiktok with the actor.

____

layla was underneath anna's arms as they walked through paris holding hands with their friends around them, "guys," layla was filming for her tiktok of her and anna, "in the city of love with the person—" she hugged anna closer to her, "i'm in love with, what the hell is life?"

anna chuckled, "i'm sorry for my language but, what?" anna leaned her head against her girlfriend's jaw, "i just had to say not only am i thankful for you," she said to her girlfriend, "but i am so grateful for all of y'all cause i would be in stanford right now studying communications if it wasn't for all of you, and if it wasn't for y'all i probably wouldn't of even met the love of my life or met any of my friends i have today cause of you guys, so thank you,"

layla then posts the tiktok putting it into the playlist of for her fans where they click onto the tiktok, they'll see at the bottom of the tiktok, a playlist of tiktoks layla has dedicated to her fans.

anna spins layla around as noah chuckled doing the same to markell who spins kicking out his leg almost hitting layla making the two of them laugh hard.

layla kissed anna's forehead before coming to her brother and their friends setting her phone up playing the berries and creams tiktok, before playing the audio as they get into their positions before ending the tiktok where layla looks back at it before posting it to her main account.

my friends everyone ❤️

where layla makes a tiktok with anna, who spins her around into her arms lifting layla off of the floor smiling kissing her seeing the audio repeatedly playing over and over again as anna comes to her girlfriend's phone after putting layla back onto the ground, handing layla her phone where layla puts it into the playlist of her and anna videos.

she has five playlists:
1: dedicated to you guys
2: butterflies (anna and her)
3: anna ❤️
4: my friends
5: family

noah schnapp comes to layla with blake and amelie wanting to make a tiktok with the two girls who smiled, "okay, let's make one," they made a tiktok for noah's tiktok account what he doesn't use as much.

____

they come into the restaurant for lunch seeing madelyn cline standing in front of them with her boyfriend chase turning back as she smiles at layla, "you-you're madelyn cline," layla said in amazement, "yes i am, what's your name cutie?"

madelyn stated making layla smile, "la-layla beck," she said after she got her sentence out, "um, i'm auditioning to be in outer banks season three," madelyn smiles, "what character?"

"um, the new girl,"

madelyn nods her head, "ah," she looked layla up and down, "i think you'd be a perfect pogue, right babe?" chase turns looking layla nodding his head, "yeah, chase, chase stokes,"

layla shook his hand, "layla, layla beck," chase smiled, "oh, i've heard your songs," madelyn furrowed her eyebrows, "babe, she's the one who sings driver's license," layla smiles hearing her song come out of his mouth, "you wrote driver's license?"

layla nods her head, "yep," madelyn smiled, "you did an amazing job, um, we should hangout so i can get to know you better if you are gonna play the new girl in outer banks," madelyn followed layla on instagram after getting layla's work number, "speak to you soon, layla,"

anna looked at her girlfriend who's as in amazement, "madelyn cline, the madelyn cline just spoke to me," anna chuckled at her girlfriend, "i know bub, we all saw," she stated motioning to their friends who stood behind them, "right,"

"hello, again,"

the host from anna's and layla's date appeared in front of them, "hi," layla smiles, "we have a table booked under beck," adrian nods his head, "yes, you do, let me get the menus as i'll lead all of you to the table, one moment,"

anna nods her head waiting for the host to come with menus as he leads them to their long ass table in the middle of the restaurant.