collabs

layla was in her girlfriend's house, sitting at the breakfast bar smiling when anna passes her a bowl of granola pieces and fruit, "mm-" layla smiles when anna comes closer to her, "thanks bae,"

anna gently placed a kiss onto her girlfriend's lips smiling, "your welcome," mary canterbury comes downstairs seeing the couple now moving away from each other, "hey boon, hi layla,"

layla turns her head to smile at one of anna's friends, "hey.." she went back to eating her cereal with anna smiling as she watched layla take bites out of her krave cereal.

fred went back home for a few days, and is coming back to los angeles in a few days, dev was with ceila somewhere in Los Angeles, emma and zack were upstairs with alana.

layla turns to mary, "so, are you going to the studio?" mary nods her head, "where are you making music?" mary then said where she was making her music, layla smiled hearing where she was making her music, "oh me too, i'm actually gonna go there now, cause my producer wants me to come into the studio at 1,"

anna frowned, "what today?" layla turned to her girlfriend with a slight frown, "yeah bub, this is my chance to make music," anna rubbed the back of her neck, "oh okay,"

layla stands up, putting the bowl into the sink kissing anna cheek, looking at her watch seeing that it was 11am, "okay, i'm gonna go for my workout in a minute, and then go for a shower before my studio time,"

anna looked at her girlfriend, "what time do you think you'd be out of the studio?" layla shrugged her shoulders, "i don't know bae," mary disappears somewhere, layla sat on her girlfriend's kitchen.

anna comes in between her girlfriend's legs, "i promise i won't be too long okay," she promised with the pad of her thumb rubbing anna's cheek, "i pinky promise,"

anna interwined her pinky finger with layla's pinky finger, "only three hours," layla nods her head, "i promise it won't be too long," she kissed anna's cheek, "anyways, matt, chase and zack with his cosuin trey are coming around to film that youtube video,"

layla exclaimed, "yeah," anna looked into her girlfriend's eyes, "i love you," layla smiles hearing that, "i love you, too,"

____

"you ruin everything good, always said you were misunderstood,"

layla had one of her ears out of the headphones, with the other listening to herself back, "made all my moments your own," layla smiles when she sees her producer nodding his head to layla singing her new single.

the music stopped, with layla looking to her producer who smiles, "okay, great job layla," she takes off the headphones coming into the main studio bit.

she sat down in the chair beside him, listening back to her voice when he played it in the studio, layla nods her head smiling, "that was great," layla smiles at her producer looking down to her watch seeing that it was 4pm.

"um," she stood up embracing her producer in her arms, "i'll see you again on Saturday?" he nods his head, going back to sitting down.

"bye,"

she exited out of the studio, running her hand through her hair snapchatting her girlfriend telling anna that she was finished due to anna being the one to drop her at the studio.

layla waits outside the building on her phone, going through her tiktok notifications when she sees anna's car pulling up.

she smiles coming off of her iphone, getting into her girlfriend's range rover smiling, "hey bub," anna leans over the console pressing a kiss to layla's lips, "hey,"