tiktoks

layla sits in her bedroom with her hair wet waiting for anna to come back upstairs so they could make a dance tiktok together as layla was practicing the dance made by karaleighcannella.

not hearing anna open her bedroom door coming up behind her as she was still practicing the leaning back, anna smiling watching the girl lean back before running her hands down her face and body smiling.

anna watched impressed with layla who turned not knowing anna was there, jumping out of her skin, "oh, my god!" layla said, her hand coming to her heart feeling it beat fast, "anna, don't do that,"

anna chuckled looking at the girl's posture, "i'm surprise you can even stand right now," anna said, layla opening and closing her mouth when her cheeks flushed, "anna!" she pushed the girl's shoulder back with her cheeks flushed.

anna holds onto layla's wrist bringing the girl into her embrace smiling into layla's chest, "it's true tho, i fucked you good," anna said looking into layla's green/blue eyes as she pulled back.

layla's cheeks flushed again, "i-um.." she gulps looking at the girl in front of her who smirks, "okay miss cocky," layla said to anna patting the girl's cheek, "you wanna do this with me?"

anna nods her head, "yeah," they did the dance to layla's iphone as layla leans back, arching her back as anna's hands come down the girl's face and layla's body smirking to layla's iphone as the audio stopped.

they watched the video back, layla knew she was gonna have people in her comments saying about what anna just did.

however she didn't care as she posts the video tagging anna in the caption smiling seeing the girl behind her smile at that.

—————

layla was right, her comments were mostly filled with anna comments and saying how the two girls looked together.

laylabeckerrr: how anna's hands ran down layla's body. it's like she's done that before ;)
(liked by 125.4K people)

annabananaxdddd ☑️ • friends: we killed this
(liked by creator and 453.4K people)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: you killed it ☺️

sabquesada • friends: bebes
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: i love you ❤️

laylasboyfriend: these two would be a hot couple.
(liked by creator, annabananaxdddd and 9.4K people)
- lesbiantiktokroom: ^^ possible #baewatch?

karina.prieto • friends: that's my besties
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: i love you bestie 😽

layla turns to anna who just smiles at layla who turns onto her stomach, putting her iphone down looking around at anna's features, "i never thought about i'd be here in la, i always thought i'd always live in arizona with my parents and siblings,"

anna touched layla's hand, "well i'm happy that this happened," she said to layla running her thumb over layla's skin calming the girl's nerves down.

layla looked in between anna's blue eyes and her pink lips, when someone knocks onto her bedroom making layla move her eyes away from anna turning to her side looking at her bedroom door, "come in!"

she called out seeing karina, jordan, eva and gabrielle enter the girl's bedroom, "hey guys," eva and karina looked at their friends closely looking for any marks on both girl's body, "hey,"

layla said smiling to her friends, jordan placing herself beside layla who smiles at her friend seeing karina coming beside her as eva and gabrielle come next to anna at the top of the king size bed, "movie night?" layla asked the girls, who looked in between each other.