favorite crime

layla had came back to los angeles after spending her birthday weekend with her family not seeing her girlfriend and her best friends for three days.

layla was now in the recording studio, recording her album what she had made with her music producer, who was impressed with layla's songwriting, even though most songs were about heartbreak and he knew that his client is in a healthy relationship.

he remembered layla telling him that she made the songs when she had broke up with her ex boyfriend a year ago.

"good job layla,"

layla's producer said smiling at his client who took the headphones from her ears hearing her voice with the background music she had produced with her management.

"hey layla," christian said coming from the recording studio door after knocking onto the door, "you ready to surprise anna?" layla nods her head, her girlfriend anna elizabeth shunate still thought that layla was still back home in arizona.

every one of her friends knew she was back, even anna's roommates knew that layla was back home expect from the said girl as layla wanted to surprise her girlfriend, "okay, let's go,"

she said after finishing her music session smiling at her music producer and manager, "bye layla," layla smiled following after christian to his car as layla still had her car in her and karina's apartment parking where everyone was in the girls's apartment hanging out with karina.

layla comes into the elevator with christian meeting zach and emma at her apartment's level smiling, "hey," she hugged her ex girlfriend first in her arms, "i missed you,"

layla lightly chuckled, "i missed you too em," zach knew that he had nothing to worry about with his girlfriend and layla knowing that layla was completely in love with anna and only anna, "hey, where's my hug?"

zach said with a small playfully frown on his face, layla chuckled pulling back from her ex girlfriend's hug coming towards zach hugging him tight in her arms, "i missed you too skaterboy,"

zach chuckled moving his arms from around layla's shoulders, layla lets out a smile onto her face walking with her friends to her apartment, opening her apartment door with her key, "i'm home,"

she said, even though she has been home for a day now, but she didn't come to the apartment knowing her girlfriend was there hanging out with karina so instead she went to zach and christian's apartment and slept around there.

they then heard loud footsteps coming downstairs, seeing her girlfriend along with her roommate and her friends behind anna smiling, "y-you're home?"

layla smiles widely at her girlfriend, "hey bub, i'm home," anna comes towards her girlfriend embracing layla in her arms tight, with her head in the crook of layla's neck, "don't leave me again,"

layla pulls slightly back kissing the side of anna's head half smiling, "next time, you'll just have to come with me," anna nods her head at her girlfriend's whisper, "mhm mm,"

layla smiled when she sees her friends and best friend standing there waiting for anna to pull back from layla, "okay, anna, let us have our layla cuddles now,"

mads said, layla chuckled moving back from her girlfriend's hug smiling at her friends, coming towards karina and mads hugging her best friend first in her arms, "don't ever leave me alone with anna again,"

she chuckled in karina's arms who squeezed her tight, "i won't," she then hugged her other friends, smiling at dev, "hi sugar muffin,"

layla loves dev's nicknames for her since the said girl always seemed to have a different nickname for layla every time she sees her, "i missed you dev," dev smiled in layla's embrace, "aww, you hear that anna! layla missed me!"

anna playfully rolled her eyes at her friend's action as everyone chuckled when they made tiktoks with layla after the girl bought her suitcase into her apartment, "i missed all of you, every much,"

—————

layla was now on just a house as karina is going back home for her senior prom, she was in her girlfriend's bedroom looking through sounds finding the one she wanted after looking at tiktokroom posts about people investigating that on layla's lock screen was anna banana.

anna was finally ready to tell everyone about them being together, layla found the audio she wanted to use to tell everyone about her and anna's relationship, "i hate her.. but when she loves me—"

it then showed a photo of her girlfriend from all of the photos layla had taken of her girlfriend, when a video played when layla was laying down on her girlfriend's bed as anna comes on top of her kissing her cheek making layla smile, with pictures of her girlfriend from photoshoots and then one photo of her and anna together from a photoshoot as they are looking into each other eyes.

layla posted the video seeing her girlfriend's video in her following page, seeing pictures of herself and then a video of them when they went to the jake paul fight.

layla smiled when she sees anna enter her bedroom, immediately standing up coming towards her girlfriend wrapping her arms around anna's shoulders, "i love you," anna rubbed her girlfriend's back, "i love you too layla,"

layla pulls back looking into her girlfriend's blue eyes about to lean in and kiss her girlfriend when her phone starts blowing up with notifications from tiktok on the video she just posted.

she pulls back from anna coming onto her iphone, onto tiktok coming onto her profile pressing onto the video she made confirming her and anna's relationship seeing it have a 1 million views in under 2 minutes, seeing the video have 586.5k likes, she comes onto the comments seeing all of their friends comments.

bryceparker • friends: AB TIME
(liked by creator)

rachel.brockham ☑️ • friends: YUHH
(liked by creator)

zacklugo • friends: SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: 😽😽

annabananaxdddd ☑️ • friends: bae ❤️
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: bubby 🥺

emmabrooksmcallister • friends: SO HAPPY
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: i luv you

christianplourde • friends: SHIP
(liked by creator)

madslewis ☑️ • friends: I WONT BREATHE UNTIL YOU RESPOND
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: mads.. you can breathe now 😂😭

carter.vought • friends: YUHH
(liked by creator)

—————

layla furrowed her eyebrows when she heard yelling coming from downstairs, she got off of her king size bed coming downstairs to see her girlfriend and roommate:/best friend arguing, "hey! hey,"

layla comes in between her girlfriend and karina furrowing her eyebrows, "what is going on here?" layla looked at her best friend then to her girlfriend, both of them started to talk when layla sighed, "one of you talks not both of you.."

layla said, both of them stopped talking when layla turns to her best friend, "what happened?" karina looked at her best friend, "i want her out of our apartment,"

layla frowned, "w-what why?" karina shakes her head, "i just don't want her here anymore layla," layla was taken back, she didn't know what happened with her girlfriend and her best friend, "what, why? what happened?"

she asked looking at her girlfriend who didn't look at her, "i just— we need space," layla frowned hearing what her roommate said, "i'm going back home, i have my prom coming up so.. i won't be here for a while,"

"but...?"

karina looked at her roommate, "i need to go—" layla furrowed her eyebrows seeing her roommate/best friend walk out of their apartment with suitcase in hand, "what just happened?"

she asked her friends who surrounded them who shrugged their shoulders, layla ran her hand through her hair coming upstairs into her bedroom with anna sighing knowing her girlfriend was gonna be upset with her.