emma's birthday

layla moans loudly, her hand gripping onto her girlfriend's blonde hair with her eyes rolling back, with anna continuing her work on her girlfriend's clit loving the moans coming from her girlfriend's mouth, "oh bub,"

layla moved her hips, with anna's hands coming away from layla's chest coming down to her girlfriend's thighs holding them down feeling her girlfriend's legs start to shake meaning she's close, "cum for me layla,"

anna smirked when she tasted her girlfriend's sweet taste on her tonuge moving up to her girlfriend who was breathing heavily, connecting her lips with layla's lips laying down beside her, "i love you,"

"says the girl who just came,"

layla laid on anna's chest pinching her girlfriend's hip, "ow bub," layla chuckles, "isn't that reason i should say i love you?" anna looked down to her girlfriend, "you wanna know why i love you?"

"because of my tits?"

anna shakes her head, "well, that too but no, i love you cause you make me feel reassured whenever i overthink," layla smiles listening to her girlfriend, "or how you can just walk into a room, and my mood would immediately change,"

layla rests on her elbows looking her sexy girlfriend, "emma's party is in three hours," anna nods her head, bringing layla into her arms looking around her girlfriend's bedroom.

"and i still have to workout," layla said about to stand up from her king size bed when anna stops her, "can today you just skip your workout?"

layla opens her mouth about to say something when she then sees her girlfriend give her a look what everyone knew layla couldn't resist, "okay," she comes back into anna's arms, "but we have to get ready in two hours, okay?"

anna nods her head, "mm-hm," she rubbed layla's naked back smiling down at her.

—————

layla was getting her surprise ready what was emma's mother, heather mcallister being down for a few days for her daughter's birthday.

"okay so.." layla looked at her ex girlfriend's mother after they hugged each other at the airport, "how have you been heather?" heather smiled at layla, "good, i'm happy that you and zack flew me out for emma's birthday,"

layla smiled, "we know that she's been missing you, so we just wanted to surprise her," heather smiled at layla, "you're too sweet,"

"so everyone's at the party in just a house? i'm gonna go inside and blindfold her," heather nods her head, "okay,"

layla came out of her tesla coming inside the mansion coming upstairs into the main area where everyone was, "emma!" emma turned to layla, "hey,"

"happy birthday," she hands emma the box what had a bracelet inside, emma opens it with a smile on her face.

layla smiled, "thank you so much layla," layla nods her head, "but i also got another present for you, but i'm gonna need to blindfold you,"

emma furrowed her eyebrows as everyone in just a house knew along with zack helping layla to bring heather out here, "okay,"

layla comes behind emma not ruining the girl's makeup, putting the blindfold over her eyes taking emma's hand leading emma out of the house, "okay,"

heather comes out of layla's tesla, zack instantly smiling at his girlfriend's mom hugging heather moving away when layla moves the blindfold from emma's eyes who blinked her eyes.

seeing her mother standing in front of her, "mom?" heather smiled at her daughter, "happy birthday sweetheart," emma instantly comes into her mother's embrace.

layla smiled turning back to her friends fist bumping zack who smiled, "we did good," layla nods her head at what zack said, "mm-hmm,"

anna smiled at her girlfriend who did a good thing surprising her, "happy birthday emma!" everyone said loudly to the birthday girl after leading her back into their mansion continuing with the party.

layla sipped her drink from the red solo cup, anna looking at her girlfriend with a smile seeing her smile and talking to marco, tyler, mads and christian.

"hey bub,"

anna comes towards her girlfriend, wrapping an arm around layla's waist taking her to where lee was, standing near the photobooth where pictures come out.

layla comes in first with anna coming behind her, closing the curtain, layla turns to look at anna when the booth starts to count down with layla and anna looking at each other lovingly.

then the second photo is with anna's lips on layla's cheek, with the third photo with their lips connected, then the fourth photo is of them making funny faces.

they took another set of photos with having two photobooth pictures, layla putting her pictures into her jacket pocket closing it, kissing her girlfriend's lips, "i love you,"

"i love you too,"

"here's the happy couple!" madi said coming towards layla and anna with charli and avani, "hey," layla said looking at her friends, "is noah here?"

madi nods her head motioning over to where noah was standing with dixie and some of their friends, "i'm gonna go and talk to noah,"

—————

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to emma, happy birthday to you," everyone sang loudly with layla's voice over everyone's else as she was loud with her arms around anna's waist.

"whoo!"

emma blew out the whistles with someone then shouting for the music to be turnt up, as they all danced in the living room, layla taking her girlfriend's hand leading them to the living room dancing with their friends.

anna's arms around layla's shoulders, with their foreheads touching with layla's hand touching anna's slim waist with a cup of alcohol in her other hand.

"remember beb, we have that photoshoot tomorrow," layla nods her head, "i won't drink too much," she said into her girlfriend's ear, "i promise,"

she then kissed her girlfriend's cheek smiling pulling back looking behind her girlfriend seeing emma dancing with her mother and zack, making layla smile, "what's got you all smiley?"

layla looked into anna's blue eyes, "just emma dancing with her mom and zack, she looks so happy," anna touched layla's cheek, "you and zack made her happy with her mother coming here for her birthday,"

layla smiles looking at her girlfriend's eyes then down to anna's slightly partnered lips, when layla leans in kissing anna, with her arm holding her girlfriend close to her smiling into the kiss before pulling back.

"you need to stop doing that, you're getting me into a mood," layla chuckled kissing anna's cheek, "i'm gonna go and talk to noah, you okay here?" anna nods her head smiling at her girlfriend who now walked away coming to her twin brother talking to noah, dixie, madi, charli and avani about the bahamas trip.