music sessions

layla sits next to her music producer with the big headphones on listening to herself sing smiling at how the instruments in the background went good with her voice, "that's sounds.." she said pulling down the headphones from her ears, "amazing,"

she said to her producer who smiles at layla, "well, you have an amazing gift layla, it's your voice.." scooter said to layla making her smile, "can we play it again?" scooter nods his head doing his magic playing the song again as layla smiles listening to her voice.

she hadn't seen anna since yesterday morning before the whole striped prank, she didn't know if anna was mad at her or upset, she knew dixie didn't like the prank one bit and said how disrespectful it was to her and noah's relationship.

layla knew what bryce did was wrong, with everyone thinking that noah and dixie broke up cause of the prank like everyone else thought that anna and layla were gonna stop talking because of the prank but this time, what's happening with layla is actually true.

anna hadn't messaged her or even snapchatted her since yesterday, layla knew anna's commitment issues would put her and anna's situation into a bigger issue.

with some people hating on anna at how she could go from jersey back to layla in a matter of one day after jersey left to go back home.

layla smiles hearing the recording studio door open seeing jaden and nessa, "hey guys," layla said standing up coming towards her friends hugging them, "we heard what happened with the whole prank thing.."

layla nods her head at them, "anna isn't talking to me, she won't even text me back.." she sighed seeing scooter stand up leaving the three of them to talk, "i think karina is upset with me,"

jaden frowned, "they shouldn't be upset with you, it was a stupid prank lay," layla nods her head, "i know.. but it's just—" she shakes her head not wanting to finish her sentence, "anna has commitment issues, i probably made it even worse.."

nessa hugs layla close to her bringing so they could sit on the couch, letting layla lay her head on her lap, "there's just too much pressure on me to be the best that i can be.." jaden rubbed her arm, "it's because you're talented, they wouldn't even be bothering if you weren't so talented layla,"

jaden said to layla who smiles turning to the boy, "thanks jaden but i don't know anymore," nessa frowned, "what do you mean you don't know anymore?"

she asked her friend who stopped herself from crying, "i screw up everything," nessa rubbed at layla's arm, "no, you don't.. it's just—"

layla sniffles, "i need to um.. to go and get my bags from the house," nessa and jaden nod their heads letting layla walk past them seeing scooter, "hey, are you okay?"

layla clears her throat, "everything sounds and looks good scooter," she said to her producer, "text me when i need to film the music video, okay?" he nods his head at his client watching layla walk past him putting her mask on walking out of the building.

—————

layla goes into the house seeing only dev in the house, "hi my sugar princess," dev said hugging layla immediately when she comes into the house, "where is everyone else?"

dev pulls away from layla, "karina went shopping with anna and eva, i think sab is with cooper," layla just nods her head at dev walking upstairs grabbing her duffel bag from the room she's been staying in with karina.

"layla, what's going on?" dev asked her friend as she stands in the room's doorframe, "anna is being weird and you're being weird right now," layla sighed turning to face dev as she sits down on the king size bed.

she puts her head in her hands, "i messed up, i screwed up with anna," dev furrowed her eyebrows as she sat down beside layla, "what do you mean you screwed up? what happened?" she asked rubbing at layla's back.

layla moves her head away from her hands looking at dev with tears in her eyes, "bryce filmed me and noah for a bit in his youtube video where strippers were in front of us," dev nods her head, "and bryce was on facetime to anna when they took my blindfold off,"

dev continues to nod her head, "and i um—" dev brings layla closer to her, "that's not your fault, that's bryce's fault not yours," layla shakes her head, "i could of said no.. to him but instead i went along with it,"

dev runs layla's back hearing the tears in layla's voice, "and anna won't text me back or even snapchat me back," layla said with tears in her eyes looking at dev.

what they didn't realise was that karina, eva and anna had gotten back home hearing the conversation dev and layla were having in the guest room. eavesdropping on the conversation, their heads near the opened guest room.

anna frowns hearing layla sniffle whilst speaking to dev, "i don't know what to say to her.." layla said making karina and eva look at anna who frowns again, "i don't even know if she wants to see me,"

anna let's out a breath coming into the opened guest bedroom doorframe, "i do.." she said shakily, layla lifts her head up from dev's shoulder looking at anna who stands in front of them, "i'm so sorry anna,"

layla said standing up coming towards anna holding the girl's hands in hers, "i didn't know bryce was gonna do that," she said sincerely, "if i did, i wouldn't of came downstairs.." she said looking into anna's blue eyes, "i wouldn't do anything to hurt you,"

anna nods her head, "i know.." anna said touching layla's arm to comfort the girl, "i'm sorry i haven't been answering your texts or snapchats, it's just a lot to deal with.." layla nods her head, "..the hate you've been getting,"

layla said looking at anna, "so are we okay now?" anna smiles, "yeah we're okay," she comes into layla's arms as her head rests against layla's chest as anna is 5'5 and layla is 5'7-5'8.

bryce has a lot of apologising to do to layla and anna for everything that he's caused yesterday and today on tiktokroom and tiktokinsiders for the two girls.