seeing her again

it had been a day since layla had been posted on tiktokroom and tiktokinsiders about her feuding with jersey for anna.

layla sat in front of just a house la, tapping her fingers against her steering wheel biting her lip resting her head against her steering wheel letting out a breath.

sabrina quesada and cooper noriega furrowed their eyebrows at layla's tesla in the driveway, they walk towards the driver's window seeing their friend layla beck with her head against her steering wheel.

copper turns to his girlfriend furrowing his eyebrows before gently knocking onto the girl's window, layla takes her head away from her steering wheel opening her eyes seeing cooper and sab standing there with sad looks on their faces.

layla rolls down her window looking at them, "layla.." sab said looking at the girl, "hey.. is everything okay?" she questioned even though she knew everything that happened from tiktokroom and tiktokinsiders.

layla shakes her head, "it was a mistake coming here," she said, "i-i can't see her, not today.." sab frowns at layla, "do you wanna come to cooper's apartment with me?"

sab said looking at her boyfriend who nods his head, "y-yeah, please," they get into layla's car, sab in the passenger seat whilst cooper sat in the back, she starts her car back up.

reserving her car, before driving out of the residence, "i know it's hard layla, but jersey isn't there anymore," layla furrowed her eyebrows, "she went yesterday, her mom wanted her back home.."

but the real reason was because some of the jah (just a house) girls were rude to her expect from dev and anna, "oh really?" sab nods her head, "yeah.."

layla furrowed her eyebrows, "why did she go? didn't she get here like two days ago?" sab nods her head, "i don't know," sab said to layla as the said girl pulls into cooper's apartment building parking lot.

sab takes layla's hand following after her boyfriend to his apartment, cooper opens the door for the two girls who smiled, walking into cooper's nice apartment, "nice apartment," layla spoke looking around the furnished and decorated apartment.

"thanks.."

—————

karina had been texting layla the past hour about where the girl was due to layla saying that she'd go to the house and see them but instead she's in cooper's apartment watching the couple make tiktoks with each other.

she smiled looking at them again seeing cooper wraps his arms from behind sab making the girl squeal loudly to the tiktok they were making.

layla chuckles watching them, "you two are too cute," she spoke with a smile, sab looked at layla, "has karina been texting you?" layla nods her head at sab, "you should go there layla,"

layla scoffs, "you tryna get rid of me sabrina," sab playfully rolls her eyes, "no.. but i know you miss karina, dev and anna even though you don't want to say it," layla frowns, "i just don't want to get hurt again, anna has already hurt me,"

sab frowns as she sits down beside layla, "i know, but yesterday you should of seen her, all day she was snapchatting you waiting for your response," sab said, making layla frown, "wasn't jersey there?"

sab and cooper nod their heads, "but like sab said she was snapchatting you, i think jersey was booking her flight to go home," layla lets out a breath standing up, "okay, i'll go.."

she said standing up, clearing her throat hugging both cooper and sab in her arms, "i love you guys," sab kissed layla's hair, "we love you too layla,"

layla smiled at the couple walking out of cooper's apartment giving her friends a wave and a smile before exiting letting out a breath.

this was her life. she didn't need anna to make her feel loved since she had her friends who loved and supported her through everything.

—————

"hey.."

it had been an hour since layla had gotten to the house, and anna didn't know how to talk to the girl due to everything that's happened in the last thirty six hours.

layla leans off of the glass railing turning to anna who stands behind her, "hi," she said, "i'm sorry," layla furrowed her eyebrows, "what are you sorry for?"

she questioned anna clearly confused as to why anna was apologising, "everything, from you being on tiktokroom and tiktokinsiders," layla shakes her head at anna, "it's okay, i probably would of gotten on there soon anyways,"

layla said letting out a small giggle turning back to the los angeles view leaning against the balcony's glass railing, "it's so beautiful,"

anna comes to stand beside layla not looking at the view however looking at the beck girl, "it really is," layla smiles continuing to look at the view, "are we ever gonna go back to talking or...?"

anna questioned making layla turn to her, "jersey just left last night, anna," the beck girl said sincerely, anna sighing, "yeah.." layla looks back at the los angeles view where streetlights lit up the streets, "what even happened with her anyways?"

layla asked not looking at anna, anna sighed, "i don't really know, she said some of the girls were being mean to her but sab and cynthia weren't even here most of the time," layla nods her head, "and eva got back a day before valentines day and she basically spent it with emma and connor opening the packages in her room—"

"what about karina? was she mean?" she asked anna, closing her eyes not wanting to hear if her best friend was mean to anna's guest, "no.. karina was nice, she invited jersey to come shopping with us but she didn't wanna come,"

layla nods her head, "then everything jersey said on live was not true.." anna furrowed her eyebrows, "what live?" she questioned, layla turning to anna, "it's on tiktokroom and tiktokinsiders, i saw it when i was in my car,"

she said to anna who furrowed her eyebrows getting her iphone from her pocket coming onto instagram seeing tiktokroom and tiktokinsiders's lastest post of jersey's live saying how one of the just a house girls were mean to her and how anna and dev were nice to her.

anna sighed running her fingers through her hair, "great, more drama," she said looking at layla who frowned, "if she's lying then expose her, anna.." layla said to anna.

hearing the back door opening seeing karina coming out, "anna, have you seen tiktokroom and tiktokinsiders?" anna nods her head at her best friend, "yeah.." anna said looking down at her phone.

"get ready for all of the hate comments and people coming after you guys," anna said to both karina and layla. layla furrowed her eyebrows, "i didn't do anything.."

layla then sighed, "oh right from that comment," she said remembering she liked a comment about how she was better than jersey. she runs her fingers through her brunette hair, "i hate these tea pages," she said.