house of layla lauch

house of layla was almost near to the lauch day, so anna has organised a surprise lauch party for her girlfriend with layla's closest friends and family to come and celebrate the launch with her.

layla furrowed her eyebrows when she heard someone knocking on her door to her apartment, she looked to her girlfriend and their friends who looked confused as well, "who's that?"

emma shrugged her shoulders, "maybe it's chase and jean victor," zack nods his head, "yea, they said they're coming," layla walks to her apartment door not seeing her girlfriend follow close behind her.

"—surprise!"

shouted half of the beck family who stands outside of their successful daughter's apartment, "dad? mom?" she opened and closed her mouth, "what are—what are you guys doing here?" she asked them to what her parents smiled, "we're here to celebrate the launch of your clothing brand with you,"

she half frowned, "i'm—i'm not throwing anything, i was just gonna have a small gathering with some people," amy hummed, "we had to come and celebrate this with you sweetheart,"

amy beck brought her daughter into her arms, "my baby is growing up so fast," layla chuckled in her mother's arms as john looked at his daughter, "it's true honey, you are,"

he kissed his daughter's cheek who smiled at her parent's and siblings' supportiveness, "where's noah?" layla shrugged her shoulders, "he's probably travelling again," she told her parents who half frowned, "oh it don't matter, as along as you're here,"

layla went back into her kitchen, "i'm making dinner, do you guys want any?" amy, john, haley and tatum shook their heads, "we're good," layla looked to one of her older sisters heading about her and ty breaking up, "we ate at the airport,"

layla nods her head continuing to make her and her friends dinner that she had planned where chase and jean victor come through the door, "party people we are here!"

the two boys stopped seeing layla's family, "hey, it's the beck fam!" chase hugged all of them with layla watching them with a smile seeing chase being awkward around her two older sisters.

"mom, dad, haley and tatum, you guys know jean victor and chase, right?" the beck ram nod their heads, "yea, we met before," john told his daughter who nods her head, "ok,"

as everyone chatted amongst themselves, anna comes up behind her girlfriend hugging layla from behind who smiled, "hey," anna leant her head into layla's shoulder, "hi.."

"whatcha makin—?"

layla turnt her head kissing anna's lips stopping her mid sentence, "thank you," anna opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out to defend herself knowing that layla meant about her family being there, "i—how did you know?"

layla just smiles turning back to her frying pan, "i just know, you're always surprising me," anna smiled, "your family should be here to celebrate your accomplishments with you everytime,"

the twenty-one year's old cheeks redden at that, "i am so in love with you," anna kissed layla's cheek, "i fell in love with you the first time i saw you, and i always will love you,"

layla hummed at what her girlfriend said finishing off marinating the chicken that she read off from the book in her hand, "voila," she made it look perfect on one of their plates with rice also apart of the dinner and some vegetables, "that looks amazing,"

chase looked at where layla was looking seeing a plate looking very well presented, "oh wow, that looks amazing," anna smiled at her girlfriend, "told you so,"

layla kissed anna's cheek as everyone started to get their food with their being left overs for her family, "if you guys are hungry, there's still more left over," she said as she and anna shared a plate of food after praying along with jean victor, trey and zack.