mental breakdown

layla entered the damelio house where avani comes downstairs looking at layla, "layla, thank god you're here," layla looked at her friend, "she's crying and i don't know how to comfort her,"

layla furrowed her eyebrows confused, "why is charli having a mental breakdown?" avani ran a hand through her hair, "have you not seen tiktokroom or tiktokinsiders?" layla shook her head, "no,"

she said confused, "charli said that madi used her all this time to get more clout and followers," layla opened her mouth, "is that why she deleted most of her videos?" she said about madi, avani shrugged her shoulders, "i don't know i haven't spoken to madi,"

avani takes layla upstairs into their best friend's bedroom where layla sees charli in her bed cuddling up to the teddy bear layla had gotten her for her birthday.

"charli.. hey,"

layla looked at her teary eyed friend frowning slightly, "it's okay," she sits down beside charli bringing her into her embrace, "madi will know that doing this was all a big mistake at the end of this," charli sniffled, "she'll see,"

layla hugged charli in her arms, "come on, we're gonna somewhere," charli looked at layla after pulling back, "c-can we just stay here?" layla looked at the tears falling, "y-yeah,"

she hugs charli back into her embrace, "i know what will help you," charli looked at layla through her tears, "movies and raising canes?" layla sees when she sees charli perk up at that.

layla comes into her iphone ordering her raising canes handing her phone to charli who gets her food as avani tells charli what she'd like, the three girls sat in charli's bedroom waiting after she ordered the food to charli's parent's house.

"giving you all you want and more," layla and avani both come towards charli who's filming a tiktok sitting on her desk chair, "giving you every piece of me," the two girls hugged charli, "i don't want love i can't afford, i just want your love for free,"

"can't you see that i'm getting bored, giving you every piece of me,"

and in charli's spam account comment section, there was comments about how good friends layla and avani are.

@nikohas: layla and avani seem like amazing friends
- user4350486101671 • friends: they are

user: i wish i had friends like layla and avani
- user4350486101671 • friends: when you find people like them don't let them slip through your fingers.

layla looked at her friend, "hey girls," marc damelio comes towards his daughter's bedroom with raising canes bag in his hand, "hi marc,"

the damelio parents have always loved having layla around ever since layla and charli went to the fair together last year and with everything that happened in july last year, heidi and marc knew that layla was a good friend for charli to have in los angeles.

"here's your food,"

he hands the bag to layla who then puts it onto charli's king size bed making charli slightly smile knowing her friends were tryna cheer her up and it was working, "now let's watch a movie, charli you can decide,"

the three girls get comfortable on charli's bed with their raising canes on their laps with charli in between layla and avani as they ate watching a movie of charli's choice.

____

layla sat in her bedroom running a hand through her hair as she'd promised her girlfriend that she would be back before 10 and it's now midnight, she sees on her snapchat that her girlfriend is back at her house where their friends were.

she goes towards where her piano is in her living room, sitting onto the stool letting out a breath, "i'm jealous of the rain, that falls upon your skin, it's closer than my hands have been,"

"i'm jealous of the rain, i'm jealous of the wind, that ripples through your clothes, it's closer than your shadows, oh, i'm jealous of the wind, cause.."

what layla didn't know was that anna only went home to charge her phone since she needed to also walk pluto but layla thought she went home upset with her since she came after ten like she promised.

layla stopped playing the piano hearing clapping behind her turning to see sab, cooper, zack, emma, her girlfriend, izzy, chase and fred, "h-hey," her cheeks redden seeing anna looking at her girlfriend.

anna comes close to her girlfriend, layla standing away from her pianos stool looking at her girlfriend, "you're not mad at me?" anna furrowed her eyebrows, "no, why-why would i be mad at you?"

layla opens her mouth, her eyes glancing over her girlfriend's blue eyes, "because i promised i'd be here at ten and i wasn't," anna shook her head, "it's okay, i know charli needed you, i saw her spam account,"

layla played with her bottom lip, "okay," anna comes closer to her girlfriend embracing layla in her arms, where the said girl breaths in her girlfriend's scent feeling at home.

"come on, it's monopoly night!"

emma grabbed both of their hands leading them to where layla kept their ongoing monopoly game on a coffee table in her living room.

____

layla was banker where as chase was her assisant handing the money to them after they pay their housing, "okay,"

alana comes into her client's apartment seeing them playing without her, "hey, playing without me?" layla smiled at her manager, "there's always a space for you,"

zack moves up letting alana come in between him and layla who were behind everyone's back teaming up, "here's the dog pin," she hands her manager the pin where as everyone else already had their pins.

"okay, who's turn is it?"

cooper looked at them with the dice in his hands, rolling them both as it rolls onto a eight with cooper moving his car eight space forwards where he's now in jail, "really?"

layla smirks getting the handcuffs from emma's hands now putting them onto cooper's wrists, "well this is weird," everyone chuckled at cooper's statement with layla looking at sab smiling knowing what cooper meant.

it was now layla's turn with cooper now out of the handcuffs as she rolls a ten landing on the jail where anna smirks immediately grabbing the handcuffs from chase's hands putting them onto her girlfriend's wrists.

emma looked in between them, "i feel like i'm interrupting something," layla clears her throat moving her eyes from her girlfriend's lips as alana now rolled the dice.