justice world tour

olivia rodrigo was layla's closest friend along with sofie while the three of them are filming the second season of hsmtm together.

layla want to plan to do something with the two girls whilst they had a small break from filming for two days and since she knew justin was performing in albuquerque tomorrow, she had gotten three vip tickets for the justice tour.

and since justin knew layla could dance, he had asked her to dance with his backup dancers only for tomorrow and sing the song the two had produced together.

she comes into her and her cast members shared apartment only seeing the two girls talking at their kitchen counter, layla placed her purse on top of the kitchen counter, "hey, where is everybody?"

liv shrugged her shoulders whilst sofie looked at layla, "everyone went out," layla furrowed her eyebrows, "and you two didn't wanna go?" she questioned them, "we were gonna go out when you come home,"

layla smiled at them, "aww guys," she brings both of them into a tight hug with the two girls chuckling at layla's tone, "come on them," she picked her purse again, "where are we going?"

layla turns back to them, "out, come on," olivia and sofie both stand up off of the kitchen counter stools following after layla locking the apartment door, walking with their arms looped with each other's to layla's car she had rented while she was staying in albuquerque.

and what she didn't know was that everyone was actually bringing layla's closest friends knowing the girl missed her friends.

____

"okay, close your eyes,"

layla furrowed her eyebrows at sofie as she looked at her confused, "why?" olivia looked at her friend, "just do it,"

layla was about to put her hands to her eyes until she remembered they went shopping after dinner, and of course layla bought too much things, "give us that," layla hands her three bags to sofie and olivia, "okay, now close 'em,"

she closed her green-blueish eyes with olivia outstretching her hand out, touching layla's hand, "okay, walk forwards," sofie was behind them with olivia in front of layla, opening their apartment door.

and that's when emma, zack, anna, cooper and sab saw layla with her hands covering her eyes since layla couldn't keep her eyes close properly cause she'd always peak, "okay,"

matt closed the door behind them, with layla quickly snapping her head to the door closing loudly, with sofie hitting matt's chest, "dude," the male makes a face, "okay, move your hands,"

layla moved her hands away from her face, blinking her eyes from the bright light coming into their kitchen when she adjust, she finally saw her girlfriend and her friends standing there, "h-wh-"

she looked at them in shock, before she embraced her girlfriend quickly with anna smiling, hugging her girlfriend tight in her arms, "i missed you," layla looked at her girlfriend's face, touching it, "i-i missed you too,"

she embraced her friends before turning back to her cast members, "you-you guys did this for me?" olivia nods her head, "well, we all know that this is your first acting gig," the girl nods her head, "and you're miles away from your friends, and loved one, and we've been there so we wanted to do something nice for you,"

realisation them comes over layla remembering that she got tickets for only her, olivia and sofie for the justice world tour concert, "is something wrong?" sofie asked her friend, "i—"

layla comes into her left back pocket taking out three vip tickets showing them, "i got tickets for justin's world tour, but i only got three, i-i didnt.." anna put her hand to her girlfriend's shoulder, "its okay love,"