scared to open up

authors note:
this chapter is inspired by _Ka_of_Ali

—————

layla went upstairs into her bedroom after having dinner and seeing if the girls needed anything for her to do for them.

she lays flat onto her bed after getting dressed out of her tennis skirt leaving on her nike pro shorts looking up at her iphone what showed instagram where her and anna were on tiktokroom with the caption, 'what do we think about these two #baewatch'.

layla's cheeks redden at the amount of comments with her and anna's supporters wanting the two to get together, seeing her friends and brother also comment on the instagram post.

noahbeck ☑️: mhm i don't know about this.
(liked by 856.2K people)
- laylapaige: we're just friends.
— tiktokroom: that's what they all say
(liked by 14.3K people)

joshrichards ☑️: i ship them two together.
(liked by _karinaprieto, societylasvegas and 546.4K people)

layla loved how her friends were supportive of her, but karina knew that her and anna were not dating, "hey.." anna said poking her head into layla's bedroom seeing the said girl lift her head up off of her pillow now looking at anna, "hey,"

"can i um come in?"

she asked layla who clears her throat nodding her head, "yeah, sure," anna closed the girl's bedroom door behind her coming to sit at the edge of layla's bed, near layla's tanned thighs, "um—"

layla clears her throat making anna look away from her thighs, "you okay?" anna looks at layla, "why can't i love anyone?" layla frowns hearing that, "anna,"

she sits up coming closer to anna reaching out to hold anna's hand in hers, "some of us have commitment issues like us," she said tryna calm anna down, "i just feel like every time i get close to someone, or i open up to someone, i run away,"

layla half frowned, knowing how anna felt as after her ex boyfriend, layla didn't know if she can get close to anyone, "i hate hurting people, but i just can't help it,"

anna frowns, "like how i naturally hurt you by talking to jersey behind your back or how i didn't even let jersey explain what happened when she came here," layla rubbed her thumb over anna's knuckles.

she lets out a breath, "and the worst thing is how people on social media who don't even remotely know me, know i am uncapable of loving anyone," anna said upsetting herself and layla who watched the girl in front of her get upset, "hey,"

layla says to anna, "not everyone is the same, your love, our love is different compared to everyone else's love, i know mine is different compared to my parents, and my siblings," layla said to anna explaining herself, "you're perfectly fine,"

she brings anna into her arms, "i'm sorry for saying that you need to open up to me," layla said into anna's shoulder, "it's just i know we're not exactly best friends, but i'll still listen to you, i'd always listen to you anna,"

layla said rubbing anna's back comfortably feeling anna's tears soak into her shoulder, "you are one of my best friends layla," anna said into the girl's shoulder, "thank you for letting me rant,"

layla half chuckles pulling back looking at anna's tear stained face wiping the tears from the girl's face, "hey.. that's what best friends are for right?" anna chuckles letting layla continue to wipe at her tears.

layla clears her throat pulling her hand away from anna's face, "are you gonna stay in here tonight with me or.." anna looked into layla's eyes, "is it okay?" layla nods her head smiling, "it's perfectly fine,"

anna stands up coming towards her suitcase throwing layla one of her unxpectd hoodies, "what's this?" she asked anna, "for you to wear when we make a tiktok," anna said to layla who smiles.

"okay.. i'm keepin it,"

she said to anna, pulling the pullover hoodie onto her body, breathing in anna's scent smiling looking at the said girl who smiles, "you're one weird girl,"

layla smirks coming towards anna close to her face, "that makes us perfect then," she said to anna, "cause we're both weird," she said to anna poking the girl's stomach smiling.

looking down into anna's blue eyes, then down to her lips biting her bottom lip, when anna's hand comes to her lip moving her lip away from her teeth, "anna-"

layla whispers stopping leaning down, coming close to anna's face kissing the girl's chapped lips, her hands coming to anna's waist feeing anna's arms come around her shoulders. layla moved her head to the side receiving more of anna's lips before pulling back clearing her throat, "um, that's let's film that tiktok,"

she said moving from anna coming to her ring light turning it on, "what dance are we gonna do?" she asked anna seeing the girl still where she stood when they just kissed, "anna?"

layla asked seeing the girl now snap out of her state of shock, "the opp stoppa, you know the one oh it's phoebe made," layla nods her head at anna, "you're gonna have to teach me that, cause you guys go way too fast,"

she said after watching a video of anna and karina dancing to the song, "okay," anna puts her phone onto layla's ring light, "wait, what was that kiss for?"

layla shrugged her shoulders, a smirk coming onto her face, "cause you gave me a hoodie," she said to anna who playfully rolls her eyes, "you know, i will get that hoodie back from you,"

layla shakes her head, "no, you won't.." she said to anna, learning the dance with anna's help knowing all of the dance moves.

they made the tiktok, anna turning to layla seeing the girl now making her own tiktok for her spam account filming her and anna who finished the dance,

layla runs her fingers through her brunette hair smiling, "layla," layla turns to anna who motioned for layla to come and sit down on the said girl's king size bed.

anna frowned, "we're going tomorrow morning, you know that right?" layla nods her head, "yep, that's why tonight we're gonna cuddle and watch films, then tomorrow i'll help you take your bags down," anna smiles, "the cuddles sound good right now,"

layla smiles hugging anna in her arms, "come here then," she holds her arms out, letting anna come into her arms.