fashion show

layla paced in front of her girlfriend as she got a message from one of the models saying for her to back up from her designer or else something will happen, "bub, don't listen to that, it's probably just someone messing with you,"

anna said watching her girlfriend pace in front of their king size bed, "but, but why?" anna comes to her girlfriend stopping layla holding her girlfriend's hand, "cause they're jealous of you,"

layla looked to their interwined hands, "i don't want something to happen to me if i do do this fashion show," anna shook her head, "don't let this anonymous stupid bitch stop you from walking across that runaway,"

layla smiles at her girlfriend's encouragement, "thank you," anna moved her girlfriend's hair back, "this is your dream," layla looked into anna's eyes, "you're my dream,"

anna smiles at that, leaning forwards capturing her girlfriend's red lips in hers, as anna moves them backwards after feeling layla's tonuge try to go into her mouth as they now fought for dominance.

what anna won when she squeezed layla's lower back who moans at the feeling, before layla turns them around pushing her girlfriend back smirking, "oh, is that how you wanna do this?"

layla smirks nodding her head, getting the hem of her shirt pulling over her head as her boobs now hung free to the cold air making them harden leaning downwards to her girlfriend kissing at anna's now bare stomach placing her red lips on anna's stomach feeling lipstick prints behind.

anna's hands come into her girlfriend's hair, pulling layla up wrapping her legs around her girlfriend's waist as their lips moved in sync passionately, when anna spins them around now on top of layla with her hands now pinned above her head.

layla lets out a heavy breath, as anna looked in her girlfriend's blue eyes, "don't move your hands okay?" layla nods her head not moving her hands as anna went and got the handcuffs from inside her side of the bedside drawer, planting them ok her girlfriend's hands.

coming above layla pulling her girlfriend's jeans down placing kisses on her girlfriend's bare thighs pulling the jeans down further until they off of layla's legs along with her girlfriend's thongs, "wa-wait, babe, close the curtains,"

anna got up off of her girlfriend closing each of the curtains coming back towards layla, who smiles sincerely as anna holds layla's cheeks in her hands capturing her girlfriend's soft lips in hers, "i love you,"

"oh, you're gonna love me so more after this,"

layla smirked raising an eyebrow, "oh really—?" her comment cut off with anna's hands rubbing at her nub as she moaned loudly closing her eyes, "please don't stop that," layla moans out.

anna leans forwards getting her girlfriend's nipple in her other hand as the other one worked on layla's nub teasing her girlfriend before sliding her finger into layla's tight nub rubbing her in circles, "oh, anna,"

anna kissed her girlfriend's lips stopping her from moaning too loudly when anna comes down her girlfriend's body stopping in front of the place where layla wanted her most, "uh, don't stop that,"

layla started to buck her hips with anna's hands coming to her girlfriends waist holding layla down, with layla's leg on anna's shoulder as anna stated working her tonuge against layla's sensitive nub after her second orgasm, "bub, uh! please don't stop that, oh my god!"

anna continued to eat her out with her finger also helping wanting layla to orgasm at least three times, "come on bubby, squirt for me," layla feels the butterflies in her stomach when she lets go as she squirts with anna's tonuge moving away along with her fingers.

layla lets out a heavy breath as anna moves her leg from around anna's shoulder with anna taking the handcuff off her girlfriend's wrist with layla looking down at her girlfriend, "after that, i am not scared anymore,"

anna chuckled helping her girlfriend up seeing layla's shaky legs setting her girlfriend back down, messaging her girlfriend's legs knowing it helps.

____

"if i could do it all over, maybe i'd do it different-"

layla walked onto stage smiling as she flipped her hair over her shoulder coming towards the end of the runaway seeing anna and her friends sitting there cheering her on.

she smiles sincerely looking to the photographers with her hand on her hip showcasing the designer she's showcasing for with a smile who clapped their hands proud, "whoo!"

layla smiles hearing her girlfriend's voice hearing her on, as she started to walk back towards the backstage not knowing that anna had sent flowers to her dressing area.

layla gets surrounded with the girls who are apart of the fashion show, "how was it?" layla smiled at one of them, "it was amazing," the girl smiled nodding her head, "okay, that makes me less worried,"

layla opened her mouth to say something when the girl stopped her, "oh, and there's flowers on your dressing table for you," layla furrowed her eyebrows, "do you know who left it?"

the girl shrugged her shoulders when another one of the models looked at her, "oh, i know, she was kinda cute, blonde hair," layla nods her head knowing it was her girlfriend who sent the flowers to her.

layla comes to her table picking up the roses smelling them smiling, looking at them as anna knew her favourite flowers when she sees a note in them.

picking the note from the flower, she opened it with furrowed eyebrows, smiling when she reads the note.

my pretty girl,
i know you're gonna look stunning
i love you,
from your bubby x <3

layla smiles at the note when suddenly she feels a pair of arms around her shoulders turning around, she sees her twin brother, "noah," noah smiled hugging his sister, "you did amazing, now i know why that designer choose you to model their design again,"

layla chuckled at her brother when noah looked behind her seeing the flowers, "ah, i see you got anna's flowers," layla looked at her brother, "wait, you know she was getting me flowers?"

noah nods his head, "of course, we planned it, that's why we got amelie and madelyn to take you away when we were buying them," layla smiles, "you guys hid them so well,"

noah half smiled, "anna hid them really well," and then she sees her girlfriend coming towards her, layla moved past her brother hugging her girlfriend pulling back, capturing anna's lips in hers, "i love the flowers, thank you,"

anna rubbed her girlfriend's cheek, "anything for you, pretty girl," layla's cheeks redden when anna takes her girlfriend leading them away from backstage as they watch the other models walk along the runaway.