unexpected

author's note:

this is for all of the horny fuckers on here. also i love every single of you guys for 3.39k reads on this story, thank you so much. oh and also go and follow my simp account for the just a house girls at simpfornachgirls 😽❤️

—————

layla came back into her bedroom with a smile on her face after taking the dining room chair back to the dining room seeing anna sitting at the edge of layla's bed making a tiktok closing her door behind her.

"i'm gonna go shower," she announced to anna, grabbing her clothes and her lacy underwear and bra smirking to anna now standing near her bathroom doorframe, "you can join if you want,"

she said to anna knowing the girl was most likely gonna come into the shower with her, "okay," anna said going back to her iphone hearing layla close the door behind her not locking it however as anna locks layla's bedroom door hearing the shower now running.

she looks in between layla's bed then back to where the said girl was now in the shower taking pictures for her snapchat with her brunette hair wet only getting up to her collarbone in the picture.

putting her phone down onto the counter, she sees her bathroom door open before closing again, she smiles knowing it was anna.

and she was right, when the shower curtain was pulled back to show anna fully naked, stepping into the shower, "wow," anna said looking at layla's toned tanned body.

layla comes close to anna, her hand coming underneath anna's chin lifting the girl's mouth up to close it, "you're drooling beb," layla said smirking turning back to wash the shampoo from her brunette locks.

anna opened and closed her mouth, she wasn't gonna let layla tease her like this. so instead she turns the beck girl, the girl's back on her cold shower wall.

layla's breath hitched at the coldness on her back, seeing anna coming in front of her smirking, her blonde hair getting wet underneath the shower head, "do you think it was funny to tease me like that?" layla nods her head at anna's question, "it was.. you got so red,"

layla chuckles stopping when she feels anna's hand come to her throat squeezing the side of her throat, making the beck girl moan, "anna—" layla moans, her hands coming out to touch at anna's wet body.

anna gets both of layla's hands in hers lifting them above their heads, running her other hand down from layla's throat down her chest area, "can i?" anna asked for consent what instantly made layla more attracted to anna in that moment in time.

the way she asked for consent as most of the people she's been with, didn't always ask for consent to touch her private parts like how anna just had making layla more wet.

"yes,"

layla breathes out feeling anna's lips attach to her neck, sucking and biting wanting everyone to know that layla is hers and only hers, "mhm," layla moans out again, bucking her hips forwards touching anna's hips with hers.

anna's fingers flick at layla's boobs smiling seeing the girl in front of her breath start to get shallow, "does that feel good?" layla nods her head, "no, you say it,"

layla gulps, "yes, that feels good," her eyes opening, instantly dilating at anna's blue pupils dilating at what's happening in front of her, "you're so hot," anna said continuing to kiss at layla's beck moving down to the girl's collarbone biting down marking her.

"you're hot,"

layla said to anna feeling anna's hand loosen around her wrists, however the beck girl didn't move her hands loving the way anna was dominating her even though she was top.

anna smiles kissing down layla's body, her fingers moving away from layla's breasts moving down to her sensitive area playing with layla's nub, "ooh," layla moans, bucking her hips into anna's fingers, "baby.."

layla moans her head tilting back hitting the tile wall, "that feels so good," anna then enters her middle finger into layla's wet clit, moving in and out of the girl, "oh anna,"

layla's hands come to anna's shoulders holding herself knowing she wasn't gonna be able to walk after this, "so good.." anna moves her fingers out of layla, feeling her tighten around her fingers, "don't cum,"

layla gulps looking into anna's dilated pupils, "o-okay," anna slides her fingers back into layla's nub moving even faster than last time, moving harder and faster, the beck girl's head hitting her tile wall moaning, "anna, that's feels so good,"

layla was about to reach her climax stopping herself remembering anna told her not to cum, tryna control her climax, "hmm," she whines not feeling anna's fingers move.

"p-please, i can't handle it,"

layla said wanting anna to let her climax as she wanted to dominate anna later, "you can only cum when i tell you too," layla nods her head, seeing anna move down onto her knees coming face to face with layla's centre.

licking her lips at the sight of layla's wet clit, anna leans forwards connecting her lips to layla's numb, her tonuge coming out and playing with layla's sensitive area, "oh, ohh, that's feels so good,"

layla's hands come into anna's blonde roots pulling at it, her green/blue eyes closing, "ooh," anna's fingers sliding in and out of her mouth whilst anna's tonuge works on her clit as well, layla's legs shaking rapidly feeling herself get closer to her climax.

anna licks up layla's clit one last time, her fingers sliding in and out of layla's nub fast seeing the girl moan loudly, letting her climax ride out as her hips buck one more.

her juices flowing into anna's mouth, fingers and chin, anna takes her fingers out of layla's nub standing up to be face to face with layla who slowly opens her eyes with a smile on her face seeing anna put her fingers into her mouth sucking on her juices.

layla squeezing her legs tight closed, looking away from anna who kissed her cheek, "you taste so good," layla moans at what anna said, "come on, let's wash your hair," anna said getting the conditioner into her hands putting it into layla's brunette hair.