one day until london

author's note:
thank you all, for getting 5k votes on this story, i am always looking for new ideas on what to do, so if any of you have ideas on what to do then comment, and i'll try to add it into the story. ;)
i love you all,
- Nessa

_____

layla went home back to los angeles after she felt herself ready to be back at home and seeing anna, knowing they needed to talk.

she rolls her suitcase in behind her, dropping her keys onto the drawer near her apartment front door letting go of her suitcase as it dropped to the hardwood floors of layla's hallway furrowing her eyebrows rounding the corner with the same baseball bat she had since she was younger.

"hello?"

she called out wishing she hadn't said that she was fine by herself to jeff and philip who went back to their apartment.

she rounds the corner dropping the baseball bat in her hand seeing a candle lit dinner set up with anna sitting at the table, "h-hi,"

layla furrowed her eyebrows at anna, "what-what are you doing here?" she looked at anna, "tatum told you when i was coming home right?" anna nods her head sheepishly as layla knew her sister would tell anna, "anna, i—"

anna looked to her girlfriend coming towards her with a rose in hand, "i am so sorry, i didn't kiss him back," she said quickly as layla looked to her hand wrapped in a bandage, "is that from—?"

anna nods her head, "yeah, layla, i love you—" layla comes towards anna, wrapping her arms around the girl's shoulders, leaning in capturing her lips with anna's soft ones, "i love you too,"

layla said with a smile leaning her forehead on her girlfriend's forehead, "but i'm going to london with noah and vinny tomorrow," anna cleared her throat, "oh, um,"

she stepped back away from layla, "then we better have this before the candle goes out," layla sat across her girlfriend who looked back at her, "what are we?"

anna furrowed her eyebrows, "like, are still dating or..?" layla questioned putting her fork down, "i don't know, are we?"

layla looked at her girlfriend then to the dinner anna made, "yeah we still are," a smile comes onto anna's face, "okay," she lets out a breath, "i couldn't of dealt if i lost you,"

layla leaned over the table holding anna's hand in hers, "you would of lost me, if you did feel something for him after that kiss," anna shook her head, "like i said, i didn't kiss him back, i pushed him away but he cut that bit out,"

layla hummed eating their dinner with other hand, feeling anna's thumb rub over her knuckles, "so.. how was go karting?" layla raised an eyebrow, "what? i saw tatum post you and ty in the outfit,"

layla chuckled, "even when i'm mad at you, you still stalk me," anna nods her head, "of course i am, my girl's hot," a blush spreads across layla's cheeks, "says you, miss twelve million followers,"

anna looked at her girlfriend, "i know around 70 million people who would agree with me that you're hot," anna said knowing her girlfriend's tiktok follower count, "like really, really hot,"

layla playfully rolled her eyes at her girlfriend who chuckled, "i missed you," anna nods her head, "i missed you too, let's promise each other that we'll talk to each other before we do anything involving someone else and kissing and not to go straight to problems,"

layla nods her head, "okay, i promise," she linked her pinkie with anna's pinkie who smiles linking her pinkie around before kissing her girlfriend's hand, "hmm,"

she stands up from her hair, leaning over the table where her shirt shows anna her breasts that weren't in a bra before blowing the candle smirking as anna comes over towards her.

anna's arms come around her girlfriend's waist making layla squeal at the darkness in her apartment from her blowing out the candle, leading anna to her bedroom kissing each other on the way there.

____

layla laid her head on anna's naked chest with her hand playing with her girlfriend's prada necklace, "when did you get this?"

she questioned twirling the necklace around in her finger, "um, back when i was in top talent," layla makes a face knowing that top talent wasn't very good for her girlfriend, "oh, i'm-i'm sorry,"

anna rubbed her girlfriend's arm, "it's okay, you didn't know," she looked to the tattoo on her girlfriend what was birds on her forearm, "when did you get this?"

she questioned running her finger along the tattoo, "about a month ago," anna hummed, "i never even realised," layla chuckled, "yeah, i could tell," she starts to sit up from her girlfriend's chest, "i need to pack for london,"

anna frowned, "are you sure you wanna go?" layla nods her head, "yeah i do, i wanna see how it would be when i go on tour there," anna nods her head, "okay," she kissed layla's shoulder, "ooh, don't forget to bring me back a souvenir,"

layla smirked, "i'd bring you back me," anna chuckled, "you can get me something small like a fridge magnet," layla nods her head, "okay,"

anna played with their now interwined hand, "ooh, i know that everyone is talking about how amazing the london eye is down there," layla smiled at anna, "i'll make sure me and noah go on there,"

"i love you,"
"i love you, too,"

layla moved away from her bed leaning down grabbing her shirt she was wearing along with her thongs, staying in them as she went into her walk in wardrobe taking out some clothes to take to london.

she knew that the temperature in london was different compared to los angeles and that it was more colder down there compared to where she lived, she packed some stylish jackets and sweatshirts she had gotten from the fashion show she went to last.

anna watched her girlfriend chuckling seeing her girlfriend now having trouble tryna zip up her suitcase, "have you even bought your ticket?" layla nods her head, "yeah, i bought it with noah yesterday,"

layla looked at her girlfriend, "and i need to meet with someone down there—" anna furrowed her eyebrows, "who?" layla raised an eyebrow back at her girlfriend, "a friend who went to school with me,"

"it's a girl and she has a boyfriend, bub,"

anna nods her head, "sorry," layla took anna's hand bringing her towards her, making anna sit on top of her suitcase zipping it up, "hey,"

layla held her girlfriend's face in her hands, "i would never cheat on someone i love, okay?" anna looked into her girlfriend's eyes, "you'd be honest with me if you did, right?"

layla nods her head, "of course i would even though i would hate myself for doing that to you," anna nods her head, "i do want a souvenir from london,"

layla chuckled, "i will bring you and our friends something for ignoring them," she said looking at her girlfriend frowned, "you've been ignoring them?"

layla frowned, "yea, well not zack and cooper, but the girls, yeah," she sighed, "it's cause—" anna frowned, "last time they sided with me," layla nods her head looking down, "hey, i promise that they were mad at me for what happened,"

layla looked at anna's blue eyes, "they were?" anna nods her head, "especially sab, she was pissed at me but i explained what actually happened and we're okay," layla nods her head at her girlfriend.