altanta georgia

it's been a whole two weeks since layla stayed around her brother's apartment after he had his surgery, and since she was going to altanta georgia to watch the jake paul vs ben askren fight with their friends, she just decided to stay in los angeles for a little bit longer as the society girls are going to flordia for a few days.

layla promised karina she would go to flordia when everyone was going to go back home so she could see her friends again, she missed karina a lot since she's been in los angeles since her, anna and karina came back from michigan she hadn't been home to las vegas in forever.

so right now, layla was on the plane to altana georgia sitting next to charli as the said girl was colouring in a picture on her ipad, with madi and avani recording the two of them as layla was watching charli colour in the picture.

anna and christian were coming to altana georgia to watch the fight with zack and andrew, but they were going in the normal airplane to georgia however layla was going to be sharing a room with anna in the hotel, everyone is staying at.

layla gets into the private jet talking to bryce, bobby, kio and blake before she comes past the boys coming to the back of the private jet where madi, avani and charli was.

"hey queens!"

layla said smiling at the three girls, hugging each of them as she was going to be sitting with charli, layla puts her hood up of her hoodie making a fuck boy face.

"sheesh! wow!"

madi and avani both said as charli and layla did the same thing before laughing with each other as they turn back to talk to chase who was sitting in front of them.

"charli and layla have the mentality of a four year old!" layla and charli walked up and down the terminal flicking noah, blake, kio and bryce on the forehead chuckling running back to madi and avani.

charli looked down at the ipad she was colouring, "why are you doing it that colour?" layla asked charli, furrowing her eyebrows not liking the colours, "that's the colour it gave me," charli said.

layla playfully rolls her eyes at what charli said, "mhm sweetie," layla said to charli patting the girl's head, madi's mom then came over to them and started talking to layla smiling and laughing.

"my mom likes layla more than me, alert! my mom likes chase more than me,"

bryce moved past layla, coming towards the front of the airplane, "yo attention flyers, it's your friendly neighbourhood bryce hall," layla rolled her eyes again, "no one cares!"

layla shouted loudly to bryce who sticks his middle finger up at layla who hides her face, "what?" she gasped, "who said that?" she said looking around.

"follow me on instagram, especially most of you guys in the back," he then coughs, "layla beck," he said before coughing, "uh i was also just informed that the plane is going down,"

"so fuck of you guys were dying," the boys then started to throw pillows at each other, bryce leaned over taking layla's throw pillow, throwing it to blake hitting the boy's head.

the plane landed as avani takes layla's bagpack, layla looked at avani, "can i have my bagpack back, you thief?" she said to avani who just chuckled as madi was recording them.

mark looked at layla smiling, "i don't have your bagpack, idiot," layla playfully rolled her eyes looking underneath her seat seeing her louis vuttion bagpack putting her mask onto her face.

she looks down to her iphone seeing anna's contact name come over her phone as she was calling the said girl, "hello?"

layla said answering the phone, "hey," she heard anna say making her smile as she pu ty's her bagpack onto her shoulders following after madi down the private jet stairs, "so i just got to our hotel room, and it's nice,"