dance rehearsals

when anna came home from new york, she saw her girlfriend had set up a dinner for the two of them where the two girls apologised for what they said, kissed and made up and layla told her girlfriend how she has an amazing opportunity in europe to perform with little mix as their second opening act for their confetti tour which was also their last tour.

even though layla saw how upset anna was, she reassured her how they woukd facetime or call each other whenever the two were available and since layla was going in two days how they'd have to spend every last moment together.

"i love you,"
"i love you too, and i am so proud of you,"

____

layla was now in england where she got to safely with her best friend oscar who came with her as support since being without anna or oscar wasn't an option, she went for the latter knowing her girlfriend was busy.

layla was nervous, when she first met the backup dancers, she didn't want to mess up their choreography, "h-hi," oscar watched his best friend from the side of the room, layla was the youngest in the room.

there was now eight backup dancers, with anders deeno, renae hughes, kelechi nwanokwu, claudimar neto who has been little mix backup dancers for a long time now, joy duckrell, kieran d-w and randall watson and new to little mix's backup dancers was layla.

rather than doing any type of dancing, everyone sat in a circle telling each other a little something about themselves to layla who was still a bit nervous, when it was finally her turn, she looked at them, "um, i'm twenty-one, i haven't been a dancer until i started to get my music out,"

everyone nod their heads, "i used to play soccer-i mean football," everyone chuckled knowing that layla was america and not from england, "funny, you're funny,"

layla smiled starting to feel like she was now apart of the backup dancers, "okay," parris goebel clapped his hands, coming into the room stopping when he sees layla.

"parris?"

layla looked at the choreographer, "layla, sweetheart," the two embraced each other, "it's been a long time,"

"how do you two know each other?"

parris looked at the dancers then at layla, "her mother used to bring her to my dance studio back when she was more littler," layla's cheeks redden at that, "at first she was a terrible dancer, but when she started to get into the rhythm, she was amazing,"

she smiled at the choreographer looking to oscar who smiled watching them, when little mix, the three of them come into the dance studio, where they introduce themselves to layla who kept her cool, "hi,"

"we saw you dancing with justin, and just had to have you dance with us on our tour," layla smiled, "thank you for this opportunity," jade looked at layla, "aren't you a cute one, isn't she girls?"

leigh-anne and perrie both smiled at layla, who ran her hand through her hair, before the three girls individually hugged her separately and their backup dancers before getting into position, "and one, two three, four...!"

perrie stands in front of them, "this is a shout out to my ex..." she sings into her mircophone as they practiced the dance so layla could learn it.

____

after six hours, layla had definitely learnt all of the dances that she needed to know for little mix's tour, grabbing her duffel bag from the floor as she took out her water bottle taking a sip of it.

oscar smiled coming over to his best friend, "how are you finding it?" ever since him and layla hadn't spoke to each other for a few months, the two have been closer than ever, "good, i'm getting the dances down,"

he nods his head at his female best friend, "okay," one of the backup dancers comes towards layla and oscar, "so.. are like you two together?"

renae hughes looked in between the two as layla bursted out laughing, "sorry, sorry," she comments seeing renae's confused face, "no, no, we aren't together, i have a girlfriend,"

jade smiled hearing that layla had a girlfriend, "i wanna see how your girlfriend looks like," layla takes out her phone as renae, little mix and the backup dancers now stand behind layla.

she tried to find a good picture of her girlfriend not wanting everyone to see all of the 'bad pictures' anna would class them as on her phone, showing them the one she took of her girlfriend in paris, "oh wow, she's gorgeous,"

layla smiles at them as jade nudges her shoulders, "she looks like a keeper," the beck girl nods her head, "she is.." leigh-anne looked at layla, "how long have you two been together for?"

she thought back to when her and anna were first talking, "almost a year," perrie perked up at that, "when's your one year anniversary?"

"on april eighteenth,"

everyone aww'd as layla's cheeks redden and right on time, oscar's phone started to go off when he takes out his iphone seeing that it was actually anna, "anna's calling me,"

layla took oscar's phone from his hand, answering the facetime call smiling when she sees her girlfriend's surprised face, "hey love," anna then smiles, "lele, i thought you were dancing that's why i called oscar—"

the girl nods her head, "i know, we were actually talking about you," anna furrowed her eyebrows, "me? why?" she asked after seeing layla nodding her head, "we were talking about when your guy's one year is!"

jade said from behind layla who shows little mix and their backup dancers, her girlfriend who's cheeks immediately redden with embarrassment, "i don't look good,"

anna hid her face from the screen where layla frowned now only showing her face, "you don't look bad, you never look bad," anna shows her face again seeing only layla's face, "anyways, how is it being at home without me?"

anna frowned at that, "sad, cause i wanna do is cuddle," layla and everyone chuckled hearing anna say that, "but emma, zack, sab and cooper have been keeping me company and so has dev,"

"did you know she has a girlfriend?"

layla nods her head, "yea, she facetimed me about how nervous she was before she asked her," anna scoffed playfully, "and she didn't even tell me until now, what a little bitch.."

layla chuckles, "we both know she loves me more," anna shakes her head, "uh-huh, she don't," layla smirks, "yea she does, admit it,"

anna shakes her head again, "i am never going to admit that," layla smiles not realising how much anna made her happy, "i miss you stink,"

anna playfully rolled her eyes, "i guess i miss you too idiot," layla playfully scoffs, "you guess?" anna smirked, "actually i don't," layla flips her girlfriend off who chuckled, "no, i'm joking, i do miss seeing your idiot face,"

"aww,"

layla turns to jade seeing her looking at layla and anna, "you guys are adorable," the two girl's cheeks redden at the same time at the compliment, "i have to go, but i'll facetime you later?"

"you better, i love you,"
"i love you too, bye,"

____

and after a bit more of practicing, layla was finally in her hotel room, little mix had booked for her and oscar to stay in.

the said girl fell back into the double bed, with a groan knowing she needed to go for a shower but didn't want to, "i'll call us something to eat for dinner, any suggestions?"

layla looked at her best friend, her head perched up against her hands, "um nandos," she requested remembering when she went there with noah and vinny, "okay,"

oscar walked out of the room ordering what his best friend requested with layla getting up from her bed, and getting herself to go into the shower, to wash herself, just as she gets out of the shower, oscar comes back with their food.