tiktok drama

layla was on facetime to josh last night talking about the whole situation with jaden, nessa and mads, layla didn't want to be choosing sides but she has known nessa longer than mads but on the other hand she has known josh and jaden since she's came to los angeles in June.

"josh, i know it's hard," josh laid on his bed with his phone facing his face showing that he was clearly upset with everything that is going on, "i don't understand why everything bad always has to happen to me, like what did i do to deserve this layla?"

josh asked upset, "i don't know," layla was in the guest room in just a house as she had came late after going out to eat with jaden and nessa, "nessa is someone i need in my life,"

layla nods her head to what josh was saying, "i know you think that josh but there's so many people in your life right now, who are just not loyal," layla then thought about everything that has happened with nessa and mads in the past.

every time something happened with mads, nessa was never there, layla was always there for mads even when she didn't know mads that well but when it was the other way around, mads was always by nessa's side.

layla knew how it looked when she started to defend nessa to hollywood fix about everything that's happening with jaden, nessa, mads and josh, she didn't want to be stuck in between two friendships but she was and layla hated that.

"what about you? how are you feeling layla?"

layla was zoned out thinking about everything she has said to hollywood fix defending nessa, "what uh?" she said to josh who half smiles at her, "i hate being in the middle of things like this," josh nods his head, "like i hate seeing you upset like this josh,"

she runs her fingers through her hair, "and i didn't even think about how mads would be feeling in this moment," she said honestly, "like i remember the first time nessa and mads feel out, i was there for the both of them," josh nods his head.

she clears her throat, "and mads was always there for nessa when something happened over tiktokroom," josh nods his head again, "but i realised that i have never actually seen nessa be there for mads, i was always there for mads when something happened between her and jaden, and i'm not now, and i just feel like a bad friend,"

josh shakes his head, "you're not a bad friend i promise you," layla looks down to her nails, "you've just always been closer to nessa so it's understandable," layla frowned, "i hate choosing sides like i have a song coming out with nessa and jaden in a few days,"

"so if i do something then it will cause drama on my new song with them and it's already awkward with mads," she said, "i should of just been there for mads from the start,"

josh looked at layla, "be there for her now, i know she needs someone with her right now," layla nods her head, "i will," josh runs his hand through his hair, "how about tomorrow me and you can go get breakfast somewhere?"

layla nods her head, "okay yeah," josh half smiled, "okay i'll see you tomorrow then lay," layla just smiled ending the facetime call.

—————

"hey mads—"

layla said entering the kitchen seeing mads drinking from a water bottle, mads puts down the water bottle as layla comes towards her friend hugging her, "i am so sorry for not being here for you," layla said into mads's shoulder.

and that's when mads breaks down again crying in layla's embrace, layla rubbed mads's back comfortably, "hey, it's okay, he didn't deserve you," layla said to mads about jaden.

"he never deserved you, mads, you're too good for this world," she said in her friend's back, "and i am so sorry for not being there for you after this all exploded," she said.