tell me about tomorrow

layla and everyone else after the nurse came in to tell them that their visiting hours were over, they all went to the famous kim's diner where the owner kim anderson is liberty's grandma.

"hey kimmy," layla said as she entered the diner behind liberty who gives a kiss to grandma's cheek who smiles, "is that layla and noah beck?"

the beck twins both stopped in their places with their friends getting into their booths with kim coming up to them, "oh, i remember when you guys were this tall," she motions underneath her boob what did noah and layla was basically underneath their waistline, "and now you're almost as tall as this diner,"

the twins chuckled smiling at kim, sitting themselves down with noah sitting next to his childhood bestfriend with layla sitting next to liberty who was near her boyfriend brad.

kim looked at the youngsters, "what drinks would you guys like?" a teenager who was much more younger than them, appeared next to kim, "nana, it's okay, i've got it,"

layla looked to liberty's little brother who she remembered was so small when they were eight years, "how old are you now, ethan? and where's levi, henry, jack, asher and isabelle?"

she asked remembering her childhood best friend's siblings, ethan looked at them, "i'm seventeen, levi is sixteen, henry is fourteen and so is jack, asher is 8 and isabelle is still the baby of the family, she's 5,"

"huh.."

liberty looked at her childhood bestfriend, "they grow up quick," layla hummed, looking to ethan, "i'll get kim's special chocolate milkshake and a chocolate chip cookie, thank you," she said to ethan who wrote down her order.

ethan took all of their orders, "i'll be back with your drinks and cookie," he said to everyone and the last part to layla who nods her head, "okay,"

he walked away from them going to his grandma who was talking to the cook in the back, "i saw on tiktok, you and anna have been together for six months,"

layla nods her head, "i didn't think we'd last this long with our trust issues but we're trusting each other day by day," liberty nods her head, "that's all you can do, really,"

brad looked to layla, "i'm surprised she's actually lasted with me, especially with long distance where i'm down at university and she's here," layla nods her head, "if you really love each other, then you'd do whatever it takes,"

the couple hummed with layla coming on her iphone now messaging her girlfriend, and then the groupchat with her closet friends back in los angeles saying that she misses them.

____

brad and liberty walked layla since noah went somewhere with his childhood friends, "guys, thank you for walking me home," brad smiled, "it's no problem, liberty's house is just there anyways,"

layla chuckled, "bye, i'll see you guys tomorrow," she walked up her parent's driveway and into her house, unlocking the door where she feels her phone vibrating in her pocket when it stopped seeing anna had tried to facetime her, six times now.

she looked at the time seeing that it was 3am in the morning, she slowly comes upstairs and into her bedroom not waking her parents up, answering her girlfriend's facetime call the seventh time, "hey bub, sorry—"

anna let's out a sigh, "thank god you're okay," layla furrowed her eyebrows at her girlfriend, "huh, what do you mean?" anna looked at her girlfriend, "i tried facetiming your six times, i thought something happened then,"

layla shakes her head leaning against her headboard after putting on her pjs, "no i'm okay, i saw my childhood friends so we went to this diner we used to go all the time after school, and we just talked about things,"

anna nods her head listening to her girlfriend, "and then brad and liberty just walked me home, and here i am," she stated to her girlfriend, "i am sorry, i should have told you that i was gonna be out late,"

anna shakes her head, "no, you were having fun with your friends, catching up with them, it's okay bub," layla smiles, "how's emma and zack doing with my babies?"

anna looked at her girlfriend, "i think they'd actually be really good with a dog," layla hums, "i have been telling this but they don't listen," anna let's a smile come onto her lips at what her girlfriend just said, "one day they will though,"

"tell me about tomorrow, are you doing anything tomorrow?" layla asked her girlfriend now wanting to go asleep yet, "um, i don't think so, i have to check in with alana, she knows everything,"

layla hummed nodding her head, "she does," starting to feel her eyes just more heavy, "goodnight bub," anna looked at her sleepy girlfriend, "goodnight, i love you,"

"i love you, too," and after that, layla's eyelids felt heavy, closing her eyes where sleep now took over her body with anna looking at her girlfriend before she closed her blue eyes as well now falling asleep.

____

layla woke up with her childhood dog licking at her face, "o-okay," layla sits up rubbing at her tired eyes with her dog still licking at her face.

layla ran her hand down her family's dog's fur, running her fingernails down the dog's fur smiling, pulling her hand back coming out of her bed going to her bathroom what she shared with noah.

"hey,"

noah spoke looking at his twin sister as he stepped into the bathroom alongside layla who started to brush her teeth in the mirror, "you ready to see hunter again?"

layla nods her head, "yeah, i hope he wakes up," noah bought his sister into his arms knowing how much hunter meant to his twin sister, "he's gonna wake up, i promise lele, he'll wake up soon,"

layla ran a hand through her hair, "hopefully since his girlfriend is coming to see him today," noah nods his head, "i'll meet you at your car in twenty minutes?"

layla nods her head coming out of the bathroom to let noah brush his teeth with layla going into her bedroom going into her closet and getting a pair of mom jeans along with a top and jumper.

____

layla made a tiktok about her outfit, posting it to her tiktok before getting into her car where she sees her twin brother waiting for her along with vinny who was in the back, "we need to pick up brad and liberty,"

noah and vinny both nod their heads, "okay," layla reserved out of her family's driveway going to her best friend's house where she sees liberty and brad waiting at liberty's driveway.

layla parks her car in front of them with the couple getting into the back with vinny beside liberty who was in the middle, "lib, brad, this is vinny, he's a videographer and one of noah's best friends,"

vinny smiled at the couple shaking brad's hand in his, "nice to meet you man," brad nods his head, "you too,"

"and off we go to see if hunter's awake or if he's not,"