the vivid house collab

layla hugged and kissed anna in the airport not really caring about who saw them as she wasn't going to be feeling anna's lips against hers in a month, but no one saw them as everyone was talking to each other.

anna frowned watching layla take her suitcase going the complete different way compared to everyone else who was going back on a private jet.

layla didn't like being away from her friends or anna especially but she needed to go back home, since it was jordan's seventeenth birthday this weekend and she couldn't miss one of her best friend's birthdays.

so whilst layla was in altana georgia, she went to gucci and bought jordan a ring she knew jordan had been looking at for ages.

she already had it wrapped up in her suitcase not wanting to damage it, so whilst she was on the plane back to las vegas she messaged stewie telling him that she's coming back and what time her flight landed wanting to surprise jordan and their friends.

she also edited a youtube video she made with anna in their hotel room about who knows each other better which was kind of bad since they had to move to the bathroom cause of all the whipped cream going everywhere.

layla smiled watching the video back seeing how happy her and anna were this weekend they spent together, she hadn't seen anna chuckle or laugh that much in forever.

—————

"oh my god! you're home!"

jordan said looking at her best friend who stands in the doorframe of the living room where the vivid house, jordan's boyfriend garrison and the society house were watching a movie.

"i'm back bitches!"

everyone chuckled as layla held out her arms, hugging her best friends in her arms who she had missed so much, "i missed you guys," she said in her friend's embraces.

karina looked at layla, "it has felt like we haven't seen each other in forever," layla chuckles hugging karina tight in her arms, "yeah," she ran her hand through her hair, "oh and your performance at the fight was amazing,"

everyone in the room nodded their heads to what karina said, "jordan and gabby wouldn't stop screaming," layla chuckles, her cheeks reddening at all of the stares she was getting.

"we haven't met before," a blonde headed hot held out his hand for layla, "i'm connor, connor lee but maybe i can call you mine?" layla chuckled at the smooth pick up line, "that's a good pickup line but, i um—"

layla pulls her hand back from connor's hand, "i um i'm seeing someone," karina and the girls furrowed their eyebrows from behind the vivid boys, when layla mouths that they will talk about it later on making them nod.

"i'm bryce, bryce parker," layla nods her head, "i've seen your slo mo, they're sick," bryce smiles at the compliment he had gotten from layla, "t-thanks,"

more of the vivid boys introduced themselves to layla who smiled at each of the boys who introduced themselves clearing her throat, "uh, i need to go and unpack my bags, but i'll be back down in an minute,"

they all nod their heads as layla went upstairs taking her suitcase with her coming into her bedroom, opening the door seeing her bedroom all cleaned, she smiled smelling the fresh scent, "mmm,"

she flopped down onto her king sized bed missing it so much, she sighed closing her eyes, before opening them back up again knowing that she needed to unpack her things otherwise she will just leave it in her suitcase.

she needed anna knowing the said girl would make her unpack her things whilst layla at the moment wasn't unpacking her things like she was supposed to.