seem happier

layla wasn't happy, she hadn't spoke to her best friend who went back home for her senior prom and it had been two days now, she didn't know what happened between her girlfriend and karina, and she wanted to know why but anna was upset with her.

people on tiktok were loving the content they had gotten from the two girls when anna and layla confirmed their relationship.

layla posted a thirst trap on her tiktok as she hadn't been seeing her girlfriend, she hung out with her brother and his friends who came from their hometown.

she had also been at the recording studio more, wanting the finish her album that she was coming out with soon, as she has already filmed two music videos already.

she stopped from going into her car when she sees her girlfriend standing there, "anna?" layla said furrowing her eyebrows, "what are you doing here?"

anna comes closer to her girlfriend, "i'm sorry," layla held onto anna's hand, "what happened with karina?" anna just shakes her head, as it was too painful for her to speak about it, "how did you get here?"

she asked her girlfriend who motioned to christian who waved his hand from his car before driving off, "come on, i missed my boon cuddles," anna smiles at her girlfriend leaning in kissing her girlfriend's cheek who smiles, "i missed your cuddles,"

layla sent noah a quick text saying that her and anna were fine again and that they'll film another beckseat driver video later on.

—————

layla went onto tiktok seeing a video of her best friend in her prom dress where karina looked beautiful.

laylapaige ☑️ • friends: that's my best friend.
(liked by creator)
- notkarina.prieto • creator: i luv you
— annoymous: shouldn't layla be on her girlfriend's side then karina's side?

laylapaige ☑️ • friends: me and karina are best friends, we have an apartment together, i love anna, she's my girlfriend. i'm staying neutral..
(liked by creator)

anna looked at her girlfriend who wrote that on karina's spam account, "bub," layla got off of her phone looking at anna, "mhm,"

anna looked up at layla, "if you had to choose between me and karina? w-who would you pick?" layla frowned at that question, "that's not fair,"

anna got off of layla's bare chest, "how's that not fair? you're my girlfriend, you should be sticking up for me," layla went to touch anna's cheek, "like i said in karina's comment, i love you i do, so fucking much," anna half smiled, "but i am staying out of whatever is going on between you two,"

"so.. if she's here then i can't come here?"

layla ran her hand through her hair, "i don't know bub, remember this is her apartment too, i'll just come to the mansion to see you like i always do,"

anna comes closer to layla, "what if i wanted alone time.." she said running her hand down layla's naked body, "i uh i mean— we can have that but at your house bubby,"

anna sighed, "let's compromise," layla nods her head, "okay, so if karina gets you then i get brad," layla half frowned, "that's her best friend,

"and you're my best friend but she's still taking you!"

layla leans in connecting her lips with anna's lips, pulling back to look at her girlfriend's face, "she's not taking me away, i'm not choosing sides, i love you both.."

—————

layla was around the triller compound making tiktoks with tayler, and the rest of triller compound forgetting about their reality tv show, seeing markell come through the door.