paris fashion week

the last day, layla spent it with her girlfriend going on a double date with her, emma and zack to a fun fair that was close by.

with the tiktok anna posted of them doing the 'no type' song, what layla kept being tagged in by how she looked, with comments saying how her and anna had sex then made the tiktok, which wasn't quite true since it was an hour and a half after they made the tiktok.

layla was now in paris for the fashion show whilst anna went back home to see her family, layla brushed her hair with her hairbrush getting ready as she was going to meet the designer who's she's modelling for.

noah and vinny stood outside of layla's hotel suite, where the beck girl went to her window looking outside seeing people looking up at where she was, screaming loudly making her chuckle, "bonjour!"

noah knocks onto his sister's room door, "lele, come on, you've got to meet that designer in.." he looks down to his watch, "two hours,"

layla comes to the door opening it up, "morning," she moves over letting noah and vinny come into her hotel room, running her fingers through her hair.

her phone from where it was on the bedside table buzzed, layla comes towards her iphone closing her hotel room door behind her twin brother, seeing on her iphone that her girlfriend was facetiming her.

"hey bub,"

layla said sitting down onto her bed, smiling after she slides on the facetime call, "hey.." anna smiled instantly seeing her girlfriend's face, "i miss you,"

layla chuckled, "we've only been away from each other for a day," anna playfully rolled her eyes, "simp," layla stated to her girlfriend, "yea okay, whatever,"

anna playfully scoffs at what her girlfriend said making layla smile, noah and vinny looked at layla who was on facetime to the person who made her the most happiest, "have you met the designer yet?"

layla shakes her head, "no, i am meeting them today, i still don't know who i'm modelling for," anna chuckled, "well, i bet you are gonna look hot for whoever you're modelling for, and i know they are gonna love you modelling for them, you're hot as fuck,"

anna spoke hearing noah's and vinny's chuckle in t background, "i love you," layla stated to her girlfriend, "i love you, too," anna ran her hand through her hair, "i was kinda nervous about modelling, but you've just reassured me, so i'm fine—" anna smiles, "always,"

"and forever,"

layla looked to her apple watch, "i have to go but i'll facetime you when i come back?" she questioned with anna nodding her head, "yea, don't forget to have fun bub, that's all that matters,"

layla looked at her vlog camera where it was near her window seal where she filmed some of her french supporters outside of her hotel suite, "so.. this week i am going to be wearing all musier," she said showing the bags of clothes, "they have put two outfits in five bags for me to wear this week to promote for them, and then on 31st, i'm gonna be modelling for one of the designers at the fashion show,"

she smiles at her camera showing the outfits they had prepared for her to wear before the fashion show.

layla ran a hand through her hair getting dressed before going into the bathroom to make a tiktok of her outfit, "so this is my outfit for today,"

she turned around in her outfit, finishing the tiktok when she sees that addison who she hadn't spoken to for so long messaged her, she furrowed her eyebrows when she sees that it was the people from he's all that messaging her but from addison's iphone asking about if she wanted to play a part in the movie.

she ran her hand through her hair seeing at the bottom they said that she has two days to respond back to addison letting them know, she turned off her iphone putting it into her pocket before coming out of her suite with her handbag over her shoulder.

____

layla just finished having her chat with the designer she's modelling for, coming towards the uber that was waiting for her with her supporters screaming her name as she entered the private uber as the driver closed the door for her seeing her twin brother, their videographer and larray sitting there.

"hey lar,"

larray and layla did their handshake with noah and vinny watching them in jealously, layla smiled after she hugged her third male best friend.

she facetimes her girlfriend who was messaging her before layla had her meeting with the designer, "hey bubby, how was the meeting?"

noah, larray and vinny watched smiling, "it was good, we talked about what i'm gonna be wearing and what hairstyles the hairstylist will do on my hair," anna nods her head from the other side of the phone, "i miss you though,"

anna chuckled at her girlfriend, "you're so cute, but i miss you too bubs," layla smiles, "how's everyone?" anna playfully rolled her eyes, "me, fred and chase are gonna go somewhere, i don't know where since chase is driving,"

layla nods her head, when she sees fred pop his head into the frame, "hi layla," layla chuckles, "hey freddie," she said to the curly haired boy, "we all miss you layla,"

chase said from where he was driving, "aww, i miss you too chase," anna smiles remembering something, "ooh, bub, there's a fun fair we need to go to when you come back home,"

layla nods her head, "where is it?" anna smiles, "in san diego, everyone wants to go when you come back," layla furrowed her eyebrows, "everyone? who's everyone?"

"sab, cooper, dev, zack, emma, tayler, charly, jeff, matt, the unxpectd boys, riley, avani, madi and charli," anna looked at her girlfriend, "noah can come too, with dixie,"

layla looked at noah who nods his head, "he's coming," anna smiled, "everyone only wants to go, cause they know us and the girls are the fun ones when we're all together," layla nods her head at what her girlfriend said, "true, true that,"

"i need to go, i love you, and i'll see you soon,"
"i love you too, bye bubby, mwah! bye fred, bye chase,"

they both end the facetime, layla putting her phone into her purse looking at her twin brother and her friends who just stared back at her with looks on their faces, "what?"

she asked with her cheeks going red, "nothing," larray shakes his head, "we like how happy she makes you lele," noah said to his twin sister, "she better not hurt you again," larray said to layla who looked at him, "that was a miscommunication, i took something the wrong way, we're fine, we're happy together,"

larray nods his head, "mm-hmm,"