what we're about

layla woke up looking at her puppies who laid against her and anna's legs, anna pulls the covers up looking at her very naked girlfriend underneath the covers who yawns loudly.

"hey bubby,"

anna kissed layla's cheek who smiles, stretching her arms out leaning over getting anna's big tshirt onto her body, getting her thongs as well putting them on, coming out of her king size bed, "you hungry babies,"

she said to her puppies who stood up from where she previously laid, following after her downstairs to her kitchen where she sees her twin brother sitting on of her kitchen stools.

"hey noah, what's up?"

she said seeing her brother's stare, "what's wrong? did something happen to mom or dad?" noah shakes his head, "no, no, mom and dad are fine but layla,"

layla looked at her brother, "hunter's in a coma," anna furrowed her eyebrows, "who's hunter?" layla turned to her girlfriend, "he uh, was my first boyfriend, he was the one who treated me right and he told me to come with noah to la to follow out my dreams of being a pop star,"

anna nods her head, "do you know what happened?" noah shakes his head, "mom's already booked a flight for us to go and see him tomorrow morning," layla nods her head, "oh, my god,"

noah brings layla into his chest letting his sister cry in his arms, "he'll be okay, he's a fighter," layla nods her head in her brother's chest with anna frowning looking at her girlfriend.

____

"na, na, na, na..."

layla sang in her bedroom alone, ever since she got the news of hunter being in a coma, she's been in her bedroom whilst anna invited their friends around knowing layla would later need her friend's company.

emma's leg bounced up and down, "how long are we gonna wait for her to come downstairs?" dev nudged emma, "what? i know layla, and she's kinda stubborn, she won't come out of her room until someone goes and talks to her,"

everyone looked at emma knowing the said girl was right, "okay, we'll-" cooper and zack both stood up along with anna, "um,"

anna looked at them, "i'll go and speak to her," noah stopped layla, "right now, she needs space, in a hour we'll go and see how she's doing," anna nods her head sitting back down onto her girlfriend's couch.

layla comes downstairs seeing her friends all stand up once they see her, "hey guys, what are you guys doing here?"

emma looked at her ex girlfriend, "we heard about your friend layla, and we just wanted to let you know that we are here for you," layla half smiled at her friends, "thanks guys, but i'm fine, i know he's gonna fight through this, hunter is a fighter, always has been,"

noah nods his head at what his sister said, "yeah," cynthia looked at layla, "working on any new songs?" layla smiles, "i do have some songs i am slowly producing,"

sab looked at her best friend, "can we hear something?" layla nods her head, "okay," she comes to where her keyboard was in the corner of the kitchen, "okay,"

she pressed onto her keyboard looking at her notes from her keyboard notebook, "maybe i stare too much, maybe not long enough, funny how i forget to blink," she sang to her friends who watched her.

dev smiles never getting tired of her best friend's voice, "but when you let down your hair, dancin' like no one's there, i know i'm where i'm s'pposed to be,"

anna smiles in amazement falling more in love with her talented girlfriend, "i say i love you under my breath, more time than you can digest, music every time i hear your name, oh.."