lounge brand deal

layla wakes up near her best friend, who stretched her arms out, layla sits up rubbing at her tired eyes seeing anna sleeping on facetime, layla smiled at anna before running her hand through her hair standing up from her king sized bed.

coming into the bathroom letting karina and anna sleep in her room peacefully, closing the door behind her washing her face after brushing her teeth cleaning her wet hands on her hand towel coming back into her bedroom seeing karina slowly wake up.

"morning.."

she hears groaning from her phone taking it into her hand seeing anna slowly waking up, rubbing at her tired eyes opening them looking at layla, "hey bub,"

layla smiles at anna, "morning bub," anna smiles stretching her arms out, showing the bottom of her toned stomach as her t-shirt rises up, karina looked at her best friends smiling.

karina stands up from layla's king size bed, "i'm gonna go and start getting ready in the big bathroom," layla nods her head at karina, "yeah, i'll be there in a minute," she said to karina who nods her head before walking out of the room.

she looked back to her iphone, "i miss you bub," anna half smiled, "i miss you more, the girls miss you as well," layla nods her head, "i was in los angeles for a long time," she said to anna who nods her head.

anna looked at layla, "yeah.." they looked at each other in comfortable silence as layla runs her hand through her brunette hair clearing her throat, "well, i'm gonna go and start to get ready,"

she said to anna who nods her head, "wait, layla before you go-" layla furrowed her eyebrows looking at anna, "so are we like dating but it's on the down low?" layla nods her head, "yeah, everyone knows expect for social media and some other people who i don't want to know,"

she said to anna, "so are we like officially dating or-?" layla looked at anna, "if i was there with you, i would kiss you right now to show you what we are," she spoke smiling, "i like you, i like you a lot so if that means we're dating then i'm okay with that,"

"i like you too, i like you so much.."

layla chuckled looking at anna, "so that basically means we are dating," she ran her fingers through her hair, "bye girlfriend, i'll facetime you when i'm free,"

anna smiled, "bye bub, it's okay if we don't facetime today cause i think the girls want to have a day for ourselves you know," layla nods her head, "okay that's fine, i'll talk to you soon, bye,"

"bye,"
"bye,"

layla was about to come out of her bedroom when she sees michael gruen messaging her, when she furrowed her eyebrows seeing how he said somethings that made her question if michael was really her friend.

she locked her phone rolling her eyes, coming into the big bathroom seeing her friends do their hair and makeup, "morning,"

everyone said in sync to layla who chuckled smiling at her friends, "morning," she came towards her area in the big bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror, "so what's the plan for today?"

layla asked turning back to her friends rubbing moisture onto her face, "i think kelly wants us to do a photoshoot with stewie for a brand," layla nods her head, "what brand is it?"

jordan shrugged her shoulders, "i don't know," layla hummed turning back to her counter, continuing to do her makeup and put her hair in curls before going back to her bedroom.

going towards her wardrobe taking out her favourite unxpectd hoodie from the rack, putting it over her petite body as she was only in a small crop top.